ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Doses of Vaccination/Boosters Just Around the Corner

Sign me up. This Delta critter is making me nervous.
I feel the same. I’m ready for another microchip and even mor magnetic 🧲 powers!

Oh yeah, and I’d like to stay alive a few years longer.

You are trying to convince these science-denying crowd with science?
Good luck!
Don't think so.... the CDC is the one that keeps saying we don't need a booster.
I have not been very impressed with them.... why not recommend one to be on the safe side rather than letting it become an emergency. Maybe they've changed their opinion but I watched a video last week and they were saying we don't need one.

Don't think so.... the CDC is the one that keeps saying we don't need a booster.
I have not been very impressed with them.... why not recommend one to be on the safe side rather than letting it become an emergency. Maybe they've changed their opinion but I watched a video last week and they were saying we don't need one.
That was last week. The new development will change their mind, IMHO. As soon as they recommend the 3rd, I will get on board.

That was last week. The new development will change their mind, IMHO. As soon as they recommend the 3rd, I will get on board.
They should set up places where you get your oil changed to get vaxxed at the same time . 3rd 4th 5th 6th and on and on because we are just free testing dummies.

They should set up places where you get your oil changed to get vaxxed at the same time . 3rd 4th 5th 6th and on and on because we are just free testing dummies.
Yet still threaten lockdowns. The average age of death is 80 or even north thereof. These people are in a cult subscribing to all this bs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT