ADVERTISEMENT

#30 RPI

Even with a sweep of Rutgers, it was pretty much a given that our RPI would take a little bit of a hit considering RU's low RPI. I still think there is a chance, although not a big chance, of IU hosting a regional if they win the conference tourney which will improve the RPI. In all likelihood we will be a #2 seed in someone else's regional whether we win the tourney or not.

Even with a sweep of Rutgers, it was pretty much a given that our RPI would take a little bit of a hit considering RU's low RPI. I still think there is a chance, although not a big chance, of IU hosting a regional if they win the conference tourney which will improve the RPI. In all likelihood we will be a #2 seed in someone else's regional whether we win the tourney or not.
That Louisville game is almost certainly going to bite us in the arse. After that comeback, there was no excuse for losing that game. Going down there as a 2 gives us a shot at redemption, but I'd much rather be playing at the Bart.

Let's win the conference tournament and let the chips fall where they may!!!

That Louisville game is almost certainly going to bite us in the arse. After that comeback, there was no excuse for losing that game. Going down there as a 2 gives us a shot at redemption, but I'd much rather be playing at the Bart.
No it’s not drama queen. The losing midweeks at home to Cincy and Kent State might.

Last edited:
No it’s not drama queen. The loosing midweeks at home to Cincy and Kent State might.
Most graduates of higher education know the difference between “losing” and whatever “loosing” is. So study up son. And quit calling people you don’t know names. Capisce?

No it’s not drama queen. The loosing midweeks at home to Cincy and Kent State might.
Most graduates of higher education know the difference between “losing” and whatever “loosing” is. So study up son. And quit calling people you don’t know names. Capisce?
Thanks for pointing out an easy mistake I made, phone keyboards are fun. Quit finding or creating things that you feel are wrong with this team and just enjoy this season. comprende?

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out an easy mistake I made, phone keyboards are fun. Quit finding or creating things that you feel is wrong with this team and just enjoy this season. comprende?
Let’s see if you can locate the errors in your latest tidbit of wisdom. Geez. Maybe you need a break. Most forums feature various viewpoints to promote discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT