ADVERTISEMENT

3 Years and Finally!

Well hopefully you can rest at ease after tonight. I guess it’s not official but I’d personally be shocked if they weren’t already in.

Well hopefully you can rest at ease after tonight. I guess it’s not official but I’d personally be shocked if they weren’t already in.
If we don't win tonight then you put it in someone else's hands on whether we're in or out, still too close to be confident. Need the win.

You guys do realize there is a chance that they cancel the tournament, right? Nobody may be playing anything. If they do play, the games will all look like televised scrimmages.

man, is our program snakebit or what? Finally looks like we make it back to the Big Dance, and it looks like they'll cancel it! Obviously I'm not a medical professional, but playing them and banning fans seems like a good compromise. I guess it exposes the teams to the risk of travel.

You guys do realize there is a chance that they cancel the tournament, right? Nobody may be playing anything. If they do play, the games will all look like televised scrimmages.
Ya, pretty sure that the people living in caves are aware of cancelation possibility. Thanks Captain Obvious.
However China has resumed activities as they have all but eliminated the virus. It’s not infecting near the rate of people in the States so it’s hard saying what to expect. As for now I’m gonna enjoy the moment and hope they play.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
The NCAA Tournament will not happen. The NBA set the precedent by suspending its entire season and encouraging players who feel they may have been exposed to the virus to self-quarantine for two weeks.

Ya, pretty sure that the people living in caves are aware of cancelation possibility. Thanks Captain Obvious.
However China has resumed activities as they have all but eliminated the virus. It’s not infecting near the rate of people in the States so it’s hard saying what to expect. As for now I’m gonna enjoy the moment and hope they play.

You’re the dummy who started this thread acting like everything was going on as normal. You gave no hint in your post that you had any clue of the events unfolding yesterday.

Sorry to disturb your sleep, Rip Van Winkle.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Chinese has a government that tells you to jump they say how high, US has a government that..... well..... this isn't gonna get better soon.

Personally, I will not feel totally comfortable without a win tonight.

With Stanford and Xavier both being upset last night, IU is in the tournament, assuming it's not cancelled. One of Texas/Texas Tech is going to lose today and the loser is probably out. IU is simply playing for seeding now.

Yes. Beating Nebraska ensures the Hoosiers will end the year without any bad losses. They were already in the tournament to begin with and all the bubble teams around Indiana (Stanford, Xavier, Texas/Texas Tech) have all lost.
In the spirit of brotherhood in these days of Corona Virus, I extend the olive branch and proclaim that I will not hold Kyser, or even victorbear to our wager. If IU makes the tournament, they do not have to go away. That being said, I will still disappear if they do not make it.
A cancelled tournament will be a moot point.
Deal?

In the spirit of brotherhood in these days of Corona Virus, I extend the olive branch and proclaim that I will not hold Kyser, or even victorbear to our wager. If IU makes the tournament, they do not have to go away. That being said, I will still disappear if they do not make it.
Deal?
Hmmm ...

You play a deep game, sir.

Deal?

No! This is a legally binding contract. Duuude. Lol

Deal?
I'd disagree with that. If IU is selected to the tournament, regardless of whether it's canceled or not, Keyser needs to honor his bet and go. Of course, I also bet that he would welch, as I don't think he'll leave.

You’re the dummy who started this thread acting like everything was going on as normal. You gave no hint in your post that you had any clue of the events unfolding yesterday.

Sorry to disturb your sleep, Rip Van Winkle.
For the love of Christ your a ****ing prick. You want to argue about shit that wasn’t said? As if anyone on the face of this fn Earth is not aware of the bs going on? Thanks professor, your a scholar and an ass.

For the love of Christ your a ****ing prick. You want to argue about shit that wasn’t said? As if anyone on the face of this fn Earth is not aware of the bs going on? Thanks professor, your a scholar and an ass.
It’s “you’re”, not “your”. You’ll learn that in middle school.

You are making a huge jump to say that the Chinese have eliminated the virus. Yes they have suppressed it. But that’s because of an aggressive quarantine program. It’s way too early to say as people have not gone back to school or work. Not to mention that this is all based on information coming from the Chinese.

People don’t know if you can get it a second time or develop an immunity. Bottom line we don’t know much about anything at this point.

You are making a huge jump to say that the Chinese have eliminated the virus. Yes they have suppressed it. But that’s because of an aggressive quarantine program. It’s way too early to say as people have not gone back to school or work. Not to mention that this is all based on information coming from the Chinese.

People don’t know if you can get it a second time or develop an immunity. Bottom line we don’t know much about anything at this point.
I said all but eliminated it. Not sure why that little Blink bitch didn’t correct your reading impairment.

I said all but eliminated it. Not sure why that little Blink bitch didn’t correct your reading impairment.

you are right! I meant to say you are making a huge jump to say that the Chinese have all but eliminated the coronavirus.

Either way given that there are virtually no testing being performed, and that Trump is unprepared to tell the truth about anything related to the virus, and then his staff is afraid of contradicting or correcting him, we don’t know the scope of the problem now. But we do know that our healthcare system is currently unable to handle a large spike in new cases which appear to be on the way. And we will know in about two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT