ADVERTISEMENT

3 SEC games postponed this weekend

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
Hmmm. Are they wear masks in the Deep South?

Auburn vs Mississippi
Alabama vs LSU
Texas A&M vs Tennessee

The Texas A&M postponement is on Texas A&M.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobilehoosier
I wonder what happens if IU vs OSU gets postponed and then IU goes on to win out. The B1G should make IU vs OSU the B1G title game. :)

Hmmm. Are they wear masks in the Deep South?

Auburn vs Mississippi
Alabama vs LSU
Texas A&M vs Tennessee

The Texas A&M postponement is on Texas A&M.
Georgia/Missouri now canceled too . . . because of COVID at Missouri.

Do they wear masks in the Midwest?

Georgia/Missouri now canceled too . . . because of COVID at Missouri.

Do they wear masks in the Midwest?
According my observational research, the answer is a hard NO. And of the ones that do wear them, they're often of the "under the nose" or "chin diaper" variety.

Reactions: Sope Creek
And now the positivity rate in Iowa is 62%. Wear your masks and buckle up

This is not going to be good......numbers are crazy everywhere and getting worse every day. I don't see how we are going to get through this college football season.

Well if we play Saturday (hoping MSU doesn't COVID out) we should have center stage on TV for games. SEC and OSU out. Pretty cool that we could be the focus of the nation for Saturday with our #10 ranking and others interested to see how we look after beating Michigan.
How cool is that?
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Bowlmania
I can tell you in Kentucky, especially central KY, very few customers wear masks. And stores aren't enforcing it. My girlfriend lives in a small town and when I visit I religiously wear mine and they look at me like I'm crazy. I had to laugh the last time I was there. At one of the gas station there were signs all over the doors saying masks were required by Governor mandate but when I walked in there were 8 people in line, including 2 cops and only 1 person had a mask on. So even law enforcement aren't wearing them.

You can’t expect stores to police masks. But that’s exactly what Ohio is doing. DeWine told stores last night if they don’t enforce it they’re gonna get shut down. Not sure how a clerk at a gas station is supposed to impose a mask edict.....

I can tell you in Kentucky, especially central KY, very few customers wear masks. And stores aren't enforcing it. My girlfriend lives in a small town and when I visit I religiously wear mine and they look at me like I'm crazy. I had to laugh the last time I was there. At one of the gas station there were signs all over the doors saying masks were required by Governor mandate but when I walked in there were 8 people in line, including 2 cops and only 1 person had a mask on. So even law enforcement aren't wearing them.

Our small town and county law enforcement actually came out with a statement indicating they’re not enforcing anything related to a mask.

What is the thinking behind no mask?

From what I've heard it's a bravado thing. Govt can't make me do anything. And honestly, haven't we as Americans kinda been raised to buck the system. That's how we made this country. But now common sense needs to prevail and masks need to be worn. Hell, I've got a great Pittsburgh Steelers Terrible Towel mask I love to wear. I've also noticed I forget to remove my mask at the gym when working out when technically I'm allowed to. I don't get it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT