ADVERTISEMENT

3 5 stars

IU has a losing conference record this century.
Honest question: are you a PU fan that spends more time on IU sites than PU sites, or are you just a dips*** troll? Either way, you're a douche, Matt Painter is Tom Crean-lite, and IU has still been to more FF's this century than PU.

Reactions: Al Bino
The hype machine is making you dizzy..

You are vastly underrating this years team and your expectations are far too low. No chance we aren't top 5 unless serious injuries occur. Tamar is way better than I realized. I have enjoyed reading up on him and watching videos. Best shooter since James Blackmon and a far better athlete. He shot over 40% from three in HS. Last years recruits were not even shooting 35%.

You are vastly underrating this years team and your expectations are far too low. No chance we aren't top 5 unless serious injuries occur. Tamar is way better than I realized. I have enjoyed reading up on him and watching videos. Best shooter since James Blackmon and a far better athlete. He shot over 40% from three in HS. Last years recruits were not even shooting 35%.
Highlight videos are hype. You said the same things about Lander and it was immediately evident that he wasn’t close to being ready. Transitions take time, and history confirms this.

Highlight videos are hype. You said the same things about Lander and it was immediately evident that he wasn’t close to being ready. Transitions take time, and history confirms this.
Not for 5 stars. Lander was not the norm, and he was hindered by coaching. 5 stars almost always start.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Landner is also a year younger isn’t he? Skipped his senior year?

Young for his grade, but not crazy young. He has a summer birthday, will turn 19 this summer.

OG, TB, and Noah all had summer birthdays and were the same age as Lander coming into their freshmen year.

obviously skipping a year of HS is a challenge though. He tweeted about how he would have loved to dress up for prom a few months ago. Still very young and human.

Reactions: ThreeToMakeTwo
Yes they do, but that seems like their only goal is to beat IU. I would rather have our 5 banners than have a winning record against PUke.
True, but I hope we have a staff that wants both! I don't really worry about the Piggy Lambert days, and Keady was a great coach and worthy adversary, but losing 9 in a row to PU at this stage is unacceptable. I'm glad we have a staff that understands the rivalry and that that just has to make them sick.

I will be the first to tell you that rankings are a crap shoot. However, 5 stars rankings normally pan out and play in the nba. Far more hits than misses.

Post Knight have we ever had three 5 stars on one squad? Tamar just got a 5 star composite ranking on 24/7.

We are loaded this year, and the most talented since Cody’s sophomore year. That team was better, but this team has 4 future NBA players.

@twenty02 bet me on sweet 16, I already am feeling I’m gonna get screwed by the preseason rankings. We 100% should be in the top 25, will for sure end in it. But these jacknuts aren’t as smart as me!!! :)
Yeah, so I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and IU was 150/1 to win it all for 2022, so I put $100 on IU.

A few days later, we got Bates and since then a few promising transfers. Now I don't expect to win, BUTTT, If I do, it's a cool $15,100 in my pocket and stranger things have happened.

Now they are 60/1 and looking much better.

Yeah, so I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and IU was 150/1 to win it all for 2022, so I put $100 on IU.

A few days later, we got Bates and since then a few promising transfers. Now I don't expect to win, BUTTT, If I do, it's a cool $15,100 in my pocket and stranger things have happened.

Now they are 60/1 and looking much better.

Good odds, nice bet.

Reactions: IU/NDFAN
Kentucky? LoL. I hope we're better than them going forward. Cal peaked 10 years ago.
Not this again...I had to read on here for 7 years how Tom Crean was better than Calipari.

In the last 10 years since this supposed peak (9 postseasons) Calipari has only gone to 6 Elite 8s, 4 Final Fours, 2 title games, and won a National title. When can we peak like that?

The same thing YOU have to show for any of iu's basketball successes last century.
How many Final 4s do you have THIS century? Any #1 NCAA seeds during that time? Beating a rival is fun (IU vs pu football), but I would trade those wins for bowl games.

Our 5 real NCAA basketball titles plus 2 Helms titles are more than your one Helms title.

We are pretty good at Women's basketball, baseball, swimming and diving and make sure you tune in to watch us play tonight for another soccer title. Men's basketball is a matter of time. At least you have that astronaut thing. Yay!!

Not this again...I had to read on here for 7 years how Tom Crean was better than Calipari.

In the last 10 years since this supposed peak (9 postseasons) Calipari has only gone to 6 Elite 8s, 4 Final Fours, 2 title games, and won a National title. When can we peak like that?
We’ve had to read your crap too. You constantly exaggerate what is said. They are a rival are they not? If you love UK and Purdue so much go cheer for them.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
How many Final 4s do you have THIS century? Any #1 NCAA seeds during that time? Beating a rival is fun (IU vs pu football), but I would trade those wins for bowl games.

Our 5 real NCAA basketball titles plus 2 Helms titles are more than your one Helms title.

We are pretty good at Women's basketball, baseball, swimming and diving and make sure you tune in to watch us play tonight for another soccer title. Men's basketball is a matter of time. At least you have that astronaut thing. Yay!!
Auburn, USC, Stanford have also managed the "astronaut thing" in addition to athletic achievement.

We’ve had to read your crap too. You constantly exaggerate what is said. They are a rival are they not? If you love UK and Purdue so much go cheer for them.
This is the emotional thought process of a 6 year old.

I don’t love UK but I can respect their dominance and acknowledge Calipari is one of the best coaches of all time. That doesn’t mean I love them all of a sudden.

UK has been absolutely dominating us for 3 decades. I mean bending us over and spanking us relentlessly. Enough of the blind rah rah crap. We need to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
This is the emotional thought process of a 6 year old.

I don’t love UK but I can respect their dominance and acknowledge Calipari is one of the best coaches of all time. That doesn’t mean I love them all of a sudden.

UK has been absolutely dominating us for 3 decades. I mean bending us over and spanking us relentlessly. Enough of the blind rah rah crap. We need to catch up.
Constantly beating that drum. Lately they haven’t spanked us so shut it about that. We won 2 of the 3 last meetings and they went 9-16. So who’s taking it in the @ss? Your constant trashing people and just arguing for argument sake. You couldn’t hide the man crush on Cal if you tried. Gtfo

Constantly beating that drum. Lately they haven’t spanked us so shut it about that. We won 2 of the 3 last meetings and they went 9-16. So who’s taking it in the @ss? Your constant trashing people and just arguing for argument sake. You couldn’t hide the man crush on Cal if you tried. Gtfo
They’ve accomplished more in those last 10 years than we have in the last four decades. Cut the crap and remove your blinders.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
They’ve accomplished more in those last 10 years than we have in the last four decades. Cut the crap and remove your blinders.
It would be better if you just muzzled that yap. I give two sh!ts. Don’t you have some lost episodes of Lawrence Welk show to catch up on?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT