ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Worst Defense in the Big Ten...............

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
Yep lil Archie. I'm not sure Crean even had the 2nd worst defense in the league ever..................wow we really do have a worse coach.

Yep lil Archie. I'm not sure Crean even had the 2nd worst defense in the league ever..................wow we really do have a worse coach.

He definitely is worse. Look at what Musselman is doing at Arkansas. 12-1 in year 1.

The vaunted pack line. I assume we are also the worst three point shooting team in the league. This whole thing is just a mess
The win against Florida State is not that long ago. Just let this season play out. It’s year three and Fred is gone. The pressure is on now.

The vaunted pack line. I assume we are also the worst three point shooting team in the league. This whole thing is just a mess
misery loves company...we are presently (in D1) ranked 288th in 3pt shooting %, while mighty Rutgers is 298th.

IU is the school that gave us shooters like Alford, Kitchel, Edwards, Cheney, both Grahams, Guyton, Bailey, the Horsby/Fife/Cov three-headed hydra, Yogi, Watshot, Whittman, Brian Evans, Isiah, Jimmy Rayl , Eric Gordon, Woodson, Eric Anderson (RIP), ....and plenty more. So hard to accept what is presently happening.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
ADVERTISEMENT