ADVERTISEMENT

$25 adult and $15 youth tickets for Michigan for 24 hours

i was offering free $100 bills to anyone who wanted them yesterday, but it was a one day thing.

a really really great deal though while it lasted.

and isn't $15 the normal price for youth tics? (they were $1 when Fred was a kid, made him a life long fan, and he did pick IU when it was time to pick a school to attend).

Last edited:
FWIW, I think the offer is still good throughout the day today. I don't really know what you're saying, but we are ranked and will be playing the winningest team in NCAA history in a primetime slot on national television. I'm pretty sure that $25 is a good price. Could it be better? Absolutely. With that being said, it's our pitiful fanbase's problem if we don't fill the stadium. If they won't come for $25 for a game like this, they won't come for free, IMO.

I just tried to get tickets and it says the lowest is $50 per. Am I missing something?

FWIW, I think the offer is still good throughout the day today. I don't really know what you're saying, but we are ranked and will be playing the winningest team in NCAA history in a primetime slot on national television. I'm pretty sure that $25 is a good price. Could it be better? Absolutely. With that being said, it's our pitiful fanbase's problem if we don't fill the stadium. If they won't come for $25 for a game like this, they won't come for free, IMO.

It's a killer that it's after Thanksgiving break has started for students. Probably a majority of them will stick around for it but you'd probably see an overflow student crowd for it otherwise.

Hmmmm.....strange. If you go to the ticket link on iuhoosiers.com, it didn't give me that. But anyway -- thanks for the link!!

ADVERTISEMENT