ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Thread

You should send a note to Coach Archie Miller. I'm sure he's sitting at his desk right now, wondering how we'll ever tap into the recruiting hotbed that is WV, and your insight about the entire state feeling slighted by their disparagement here... well it's just got to be it! I imagine it's only a matter of time til they truck up here with their couches and start a big bonfire at the doors of Assembly Hall!

Oh darn, my apologies fellow IU fans, I think I just cost us another WV recruit. My bad.
You're probably right now that I think about it. Why would insulting a recruit's home state on an IU message board affect his decision to attend IU? That's just crazy.

Yes, I've seen Butler play quite often. And you haven't given me any reason to change my post.[/QUOTE

Braden Smith has clear potential but to suggest he’d be a “monster” for Butler or Creighton and he’d get more opportunity because his teammates would be less talented is just not the way the roster at Butler has looked for some time. You must be remembering the Sexson days:)

You're probably right now that I think about it. Why would insulting a recruit's home state on an IU message board affect his decision to attend IU? That's just crazy.

And you REALLY think what some anonymous people say on a message board REALLY plays into a recruits decision on where to play his college ball?

Now that is crazy.

Reactions: kkott

Wildman:

Indiana recruits higher ranked recruits than does Butler.

Butler's 2019 class was their highest ranking ever......they still didn't land anyone ranked in the top 100 in Rivals. They had guys ranked #147, 126, 107, 125 & NR by Rivals. In any given class of 4, IU has a reasonable shot of 1 being ranked in the top 25. That is not the case for Butler.

Give Butler credit for getting more done with less....but I still see no reason to change my post.

And you REALLY think what some anonymous people say on a message board REALLY plays into a recruits decision on where to play his college ball?

Now that is crazy.
What those people are saying are degrading insults directed at his home state, and they're not just anonymous people, they are IU fans, and it's not just any message board, it's the IU message board. So yeah I think it probably does make a difference.

Wildman:

Indiana recruits higher ranked recruits than does Butler.

Butler's 2019 class was their highest ranking ever......they still didn't land anyone ranked in the top 100 in Rivals. They had guys ranked #147, 126, 107, 125 & NR by Rivals. In any given class of 4, IU has a reasonable shot of 1 being ranked in the top 25. That is not the case for Butler.

Give Butler credit for getting more done with less....but I still see no reason to change my post.

I said Butler doesn’t have the kind of success they’ve had when a player similar to Smith is considered a “monster” on the team, not that they have higher ranked recruits than IU. If you want to say IU is winning the rankings game, that’s fair. But that’s not my point. Butler players are more talented than you seem to want to give them credit for being. The results say otherwise. Brad Stevens once said he’s more interested in having Top 100 college players than Top 100 recruits. Makes sense to me.

I said Butler doesn’t have the kind of success they’ve had when a player similar to Smith is considered a “monster” on the team, not that they have higher ranked recruits than IU. If you want to say IU is winning the rankings game, that’s fair. But that’s not my point. Butler players are more talented than you seem to want to give them credit for being. The results say otherwise. Brad Stevens once said he’s more interested in having Top 100 college players than Top 100 recruits. Makes sense to me.

Since 2011 IU has had 18 recruits ranked by Rivals in their top 100. To the best of my knowledge, Butler has had none. I might have missed 1...let me know if I did. I know they did have a highly ranked transfer from Duke a couple of years ago.

A player like Smith will have a harder time getting pt at IU and is far more likely to get 'Michael Lewised' at IU than at Butler.......that is, go from a high scoring do-it-all HS player to a guy who is almost totally a distributor. With IU there's always going to be a Romeo or a TJD to get the ball to, and the guy's unselfish. That said, I'd still like to see him at IU because I think he can contribute. However, he might be better off at a Butler/Creighton for the reasons I've stated.

You have yet to give me a reason to change my original post, but feel free to keep trying.

Since 2011 IU has had 18 recruits ranked by Rivals in their top 100. To the best of my knowledge, Butler has had none. I might have missed 1...let me know if I did. I know they did have a highly ranked transfer from Duke a couple of years ago.

A player like Smith will have a harder time getting pt at IU and is far more likely to get 'Michael Lewised' at IU than at Butler.......that is, go from a high scoring do-it-all HS player to a guy who is almost totally a distributor. With IU there's always going to be a Romeo or a TJD to get the ball to, and the guy's unselfish. That said, I'd still like to see him at IU because I think he can contribute. However, he might be better off at a Butler/Creighton for the reasons I've stated.

You have yet to give me a reason to change my original post, but feel free to keep trying.

Off the top of my head, in Rivals rankings I think there’s 4 since ‘11. (More if other services are included.)

Smith is intriguing and if he ended up at Butler he could contribute. But he’s likely to be more of a distributor in their system as well—he’ll have trouble getting his shot off to more height and he’s too finesse and slight to bully to the rim against BE players. Very heads up, great vision with excellent passing will find pt. But to say he’d be a “monster” compared to his teammates is just unrealistic. It would mean saying a kid who will be outside the top 150 would be Butler’s highest ranked recruit on the roster. Which, btw, I don’t put a ton of stock into rankings anyway.

What those people are saying are degrading insults directed at his home state, and they're not just anonymous people, they are IU fans, and it's not just any message board, it's the IU message board. So yeah I think it probably does make a difference.

If obnoxious fans mattered then UK would never have a single recruit.

Self awareness,,, get you some. Unless you want to sound like a toothless sister chasing fool ..

Come on, if you are the parent of a recruit you are going to say, "Hey, let's check out the fan boards!". REALLY???

And they are anonymous, you have never heard of trolling on a rivals board?

Get real. ANY ONE making a fan board as ANY part of their decision has problems.

Actually, I think you are trolling right now. Kind of proves my point.

Come on, if you are the parent of a recruit you are going to say, "Hey, let's check out the fan boards!". REALLY???

Get real. ANY ONE making a fan board as ANY part of their decision has problems.

A basketball recruit, or one of his friends or family members, checking out a school's basketball message board to see what is being said about him and discovering his entire state is being insulted by several different posters. Absolutely no way that could ever happen.

Actually the mother of a 2021 guy just gave some info about him on HSN about a week ago....

A basketball recruit, or one of his friends or family members, checking out a school's basketball message board to see what is being said about him and discovering his entire state is being insulted by several different posters. Absolutely no way that could ever happen.

Ok, it could happen but....

SO, you are saying that "several different posters" on an anonymous message board making fun of his home state, is going to impact a recruits decision in a meaningful way?

And when I say meaningful way, I mean that a recruit is seriously considering a school but would eliminate them because of some idiots on an anonymous message board.

NO, I don't think that happens.

I think you're right. I think back to the countless times we've gotten recruits from a particular state and they've cited that in their commitment announcement: "IU has great coaches, tradition, facilities, and their fanboard said really great things about the state I'm from..." Oh that's right, that's NEVER happened!

Reactions: Al Bino
Off the top of my head, in Rivals rankings I think there’s 4 since ‘11. (More if other services are included.)

Smith is intriguing and if he ended up at Butler he could contribute. But he’s likely to be more of a distributor in their system as well—he’ll have trouble getting his shot off to more height and he’s too finesse and slight to bully to the rim against BE players. Very heads up, great vision with excellent passing will find pt. But to say he’d be a “monster” compared to his teammates is just unrealistic. It would mean saying a kid who will be outside the top 150 would be Butler’s highest ranked recruit on the roster. Which, btw, I don’t put a ton of stock into rankings anyway.

As far as I can tell, there has only been 1 Butler recruit in Rivals' top 100 since 2011.....Kellen Dunham in 2012 was #93. If you know otherwise, list who they would be. As I mentioned before, they also had Jordan Tucker, Rivals #72, transfer in from Duke.

Meanwhile, IU has had 18: Romeo #6; Noah Vonleh #8; Zeller #15; Yogi #19; Blackman #22; Lander #26; Bryant #27; D. Davis & TJD both #35; Jeremy Hollowell #41; Hanner P. #43; Troy W. #47; Robert Johnson #48; Jerome Hunter #52; Stan Robinson #56; Curtis Jones #69; Geronimo #90; and Luke Fischer #94.

247 has a page where they list the all-time best recruits for each school. For Butler, it dates to 2003. They list Butler's best recruits since 2003 as:
1. Kellen Dunham....88; 2. Khalif Battle....99; 3. JOEY BRUNK....107.

Enough said about the talent available to IU v. the talent available to Butler.

And I never said Smith would have to be rated higher on Butler's roster than anyone else to be special for them.....that's something you pulled out of you wazoo. And it contradicts your whole argument that talent doesn't necessarily follow ratings.

If obnoxious fans mattered then UK would never have a single recruit.

Self awareness,,, get you some. Unless you want to sound like a toothless sister chasing fool ..
I'm guessing your sister learned early on not to let you catch her alone in the cornfield.

I think you're right. I think back to the countless times we've gotten recruits from a particular state and they've cited that in their commitment announcement: "IU has great coaches, tradition, facilities, and their fanboard said really great things about the state I'm from..." Oh that's right, that's NEVER happened!
Well I agree that no IU recruit has said that IU fans have said really great things about their states. IU fans can't help but insult even the states of their recruits. It's what makes you IU fans. Insulting others is how you try to make yourselves feel better about who you are.

Well I agree that no IU recruit has said that IU fans have said really great things about their states. IU fans can't help but insult even the states of their recruits. It's what makes you IU fans. Insulting others is how you try to make yourselves feel better about who you are.
So, now the truth comes out. You knew you were positing an asinine idea, it just took you this long to get around to your insult! And yet, here you are on our board... 'slurper.

You said Smith would be a “monster” for a program like Butler or Creighton. Which implies his teammates would be lesser players. If you look at both programs’ rosters, it’s far fetched to say a player who projects like Smith would be a monster.

Butler’s top 100’s on Rivals were Tucker and Dunham (as you noted), Tyler Lewis, and Battle.

Rankings outside the top 50 can be suspect. You only need to look at your list of IU players above to see which ones (injuries exempted) did not live up to the ranking. Just as Battle didn’t—he still has time though.

247 is incomplete/inaccurate as Matt Howard was top 100.

You said Smith would be a “monster” for a program like Butler or Creighton. Which implies his teammates would be lesser players. If you look at both programs’ rosters, it’s far fetched to say a player who projects like Smith would be a monster.

Butler’s top 100’s on Rivals were Tucker and Dunham (as you noted), Tyler Lewis, and Battle.

Rankings outside the top 50 can be suspect. You only need to look at your list of IU players above to see which ones (injuries exempted) did not live up to the ranking. Just as Battle didn’t—he still has time though.

247 is incomplete/inaccurate as Matt Howard was top 100.

You seem to be truth-challenged, so let me help you out.

As I said before, Battle was not a Rivals top 100....he was #122...he was #99 on 247's list, as I indicated.

I was primarily talking about recruits, although I did throw Tucker in as a bone for you. Lewis was a transfer, not an original Butler recruit.

If you're going to throw in transfers, I guess IU should be super excited to have Butler's #3 all-time recruit on our roster!! Yippee!!

As for Howard, I said Rival recruits from 2011 forward. If you want to go back to '07 on Rivals, the # of IU top 100 Rivals recruits goes up to 22---adding Gordon (#2), Eli Holman (#85), Watford (#41) & Creek (#56). So if you throw in transfers, and go from '07 forward, it's 22-4 all-time top 100 Rivals, with Butler's highest original recruit being #88, and one total Rivals ranking in the top 71. Of IU's 22, 19 were listed as top 71 guys.....3 were top 10, 2 others were top 20.

Howard was #91 in Rivals in '07; however, he was only #122 on the 247 list, which you can see if you google Butler All Time Recruits. So 247's list was not incomplete or inaccurate....they just didn't have him as a top 100 guy.

Last edited:
Time to start focusing a little on the '22 class.

10 offers so far:

1. Jalen Washington 6'8" 200 lbs Gary, IN #9/25
2. Alex Karaban 6'7" 190 lbs New Hampton, NH NR/99
3. Shawn Phillips 6'10" 250 lbs Dayton, OH #54/44
4. Skyy Clark 6'2" 185 lbs Brentwood,TN #22/17
5. Bruce Thornton 6'1" 180 lbs Milton, GA #38/19
6. D'Ante Davis 6'6" 182 lbs LC HS, IN #74/107
7. AJ Casey 6'8" 200 lbs Chicago, ILL #36/21
8. Justice "Juice" Williams 6'3" 170 lbs Philadelphia, PA #26/23
9. Isaac McKneely 6'4" 170 lbs Poca, WV NR/77
10. Zion Cruz 6'3" 170 lbs Trenton, NJ #24/24

Ratings are from 247/Rivals.....247 ratings are from 247, not the composite #s. I've updated all ratings above and below as of 6/9.

Others who appear to have serious IU interest or are high level Indiana prospects:

--Kamari Lands, 6'5" 195 lbs, La Porte, IN, #27/57
--Will Lovings-Watts, 6'4" 170 lbs, Jeffersonville, IN, #76/148
--Pete Suder, 6'4" 185 lbs, Carmel, IN, NR/NR
--Leland Walker, 5'10" 155 lbs, N.Central HS, IN, NR/NR
--Braden Smith, 5'10" 165 lbs, Westfield HS, IN, NR/NR
--Tayshawn Comer, 6'1", Cathedral HS, IN, NR/NR
--Julian Norris, 6'3" 170 lbs, Evansville, IN, NR/136
--Kyle Fitipowski, 6'10" 200 lbs, NY/MA, NR/NR
--Chris Livingston, 6'5" 185 lbs, Akron, OH, #3/3
--Jameel Brown, 6'2" 160 lbs, Havertown, PA, #78/81
--Leon Bond, 6'5" 190 lbs, Wauwatosa, WI, NR/NR
--M.J. Rice, 6'5" 210 lbs, Oak Hill Acad, VA (out of NC), #39/22
--Jaden Schutt, 6'5" 175 lbs, Yorkville, ILL, #147/146
--Kyle Thomas, 6'9" 220 lbs, Winchester, ILL, NR/NR
--De'Ante Green, 6'9" 205 lbs, Arden, NC, NR/82
--C.J. Gunn, 6'5" 175 lbs, Lawrence N. HS, NR/NR
--Avery Brown, 6'3" 180 lbs. Northfield MASS, #80/NR
--Reggie Bass, 6'3" 190 lbs, Chattanooga, TN, NR/132
--Joe Hurlburt, 6'10" 220 lbs, Enderlin, ND, NR/NR
--Evan Mahafrey, 6'4" 175 lbs, Cincy Moeller, NR/NR

Per HSN, IU was supposed to talk to Watts last night.....

You seem to be truth-challenged, so let me help you out.

As I said before, Battle was not a Rivals top 100....he was #122...he was #99 on 247's list, as I indicated.

The IndyStar article when he committed said he was #96 on Rivals—I should have double checked. He was #82 on ESPN for whatever that’s worth.

I was primarily talking about recruits, although I did throw Tucker in as a bone for you. Lewis was a transfer, not an original Butler recruit.

Since you included Tucker, I assumed any transfers counted.

If you're going to throw in transfers, I guess IU should be super excited to have Butler's #3 all-time recruit on our roster!! Yippee!!

Love Joey, but he’s not BU’s #3 all time recruit.

As for Howard, I said Rival recruits from 2011 forward. If you want to go back to '07 on Rivals, the # of IU top 100 Rivals recruits goes up to 22---adding Gordon (#2), Eli Holman (#85), Watford (#41) & Creek (#56). So if you throw in transfers, and go from '07 forward, it's 22-4 all-time top 100 Rivals, with Butler's highest original recruit being #88, and one total Rivals ranking in the top 71. Of IU's 22, 19 were listed as top 71 guys.....3 were top 10, 2 others were top 20.

Obviously IU has the significant edge on rankings. Curious you used #71 as the cut-off—perhaps because Tucker was #72?

Howard was #91 in Rivals in '07; however, he was only #122 on the 247 list, which you can see if you google Butler All Time Recruits. So 247's list was not incomplete or inaccurate....they just didn't have him as a top 100 guy.

No argument there. You seem to prefer Rivals, so I added Howard since you expanded the timeframe.

Again—how many of those top 100’s didn’t live up to the hype? (Not including obvious injury). IU wins the rankings game, but how well did that work out? I still contend many of those players were over ranked and the results bear it out.

Not sure how this went down the rankings path. My original post wasn’t even about IU vis a vis Butler. It was an observation that Smith is unlikely to be a “monster” at Creighton or Butler based on their level of talent on both rosters. Suggesting a player that projects like Smith to be a monster at those programs is just off base if you look at those rosters and results. You still stand by that?

No argument there. You seem to prefer Rivals, so I added Howard since you expanded the timeframe.

Again—how many of those top 100’s didn’t live up to the hype? (Not including obvious injury). IU wins the rankings game, but how well did that work out? I still contend many of those players were over ranked and the results bear it out.

Not sure how this went down the rankings path. My original post wasn’t even about IU vis a vis Butler. It was an observation that Smith is unlikely to be a “monster” at Creighton or Butler based on their level of talent on both rosters. Suggesting a player that projects like Smith to be a monster at those programs is just off base if you look at those rosters and results. You still stand by that?

Well......I've been screwing with you because your original post was so obnoxious and you're misquoted me and misstated the facts. I'm sorry for the beat-down.

What I said was "He's the kind of kid who might be a monster at a Butler or Creighton..." I never said "he'd be a monster" or he "would be a monster" as you've reported.

Quite a bit of difference between "might be" and "would be" in this context.

My thought is that the guy is grossly underrated, but I've always been careful to point out that I've never seen him in person.

And by "monster" I'm not saying 1st team AA. I'm saying that he's the kind of a guy who could led a Butler or a Creighton in scoring and/or assists at some point in his career. I think that's possible at a Butler/Creighton. I don't think it would be possible at IU because I would expect that we will have some very talented players on our roster.

Far less that you believe. You see 20 who don't work out and ignore and dismiss the 80 that do.

Far less that you believe. You see 20 who don't work out and ignore and dismiss the 80 that do.

My questioning of the top 100’s who don’t work out was specific to the IU players mushroom named—not any given year of top 100’s.

Well......I've been screwing with you because your original post was so obnoxious and you're misquoted me and misstated the facts. I'm sorry for the beat-down.

What I said was "He's the kind of kid who might be a monster at a Butler or Creighton..." I never said "he'd be a monster" or he "would be a monster" as you've reported.

Quite a bit of difference between "might be" and "would be" in this context.

My thought is that the guy is grossly underrated, but I've always been careful to point out that I've never seen him in person.

And by "monster" I'm not saying 1st team AA. I'm saying that he's the kind of a guy who could led a Butler or a Creighton in scoring and/or assists at some point in his career. I think that's possible at a Butler/Creighton. I don't think it would be possible at IU because I would expect that we will have some very talented players on our roster.

Sub “contributor” for “monster” and I’d agree. But saying “monster“—even qualified by “might be” is setting a high expectation. Higher than makes sense based on those program’s talent levels. He’s not going to lead Creighton or Butler in assists/scoring. He’s just not. I get that he fits the narrative of a heady, tough nosed under-sized Indiana gym rat who “might be a monster” at Butler circa 2005, but that’s not Butler or Creighton’s current roster construction.

My observation had zero to do with the talent level at IU, it was taking exception to your outdated narrative on Creighton/Butler. But if you think a kid who “could lead a Butler or a Creighton in scoring and/or assists at some point in his career” is a kid Archie better jump on as he’s in the top 7 rotation if not a starter.

So you are butt hurt about a couple of people on here that made comments about your home state of WV?

Outside of those and the snide comments about Kentucky, which are made by both sides of a ongoing feud, what other states/comments can you link?

So you are butt hurt about a couple of people on here that made comments about your home state of WV?

Outside of those and the snide comments about Kentucky, which are made by both sides of a ongoing feud, what other states/comments can you link?
It would be easier to link to the times when IU fans haven't behaved like jerks.

Time to start focusing a little on the '22 class.

10 offers so far:

1. Jalen Washington 6'8" 200 lbs Gary, IN #9/25
2. Alex Karaban 6'7" 190 lbs New Hampton, NH NR/99
3. Shawn Phillips 6'10" 250 lbs Dayton, OH #54/44
4. Skyy Clark 6'2" 185 lbs Brentwood,TN #22/17
5. Bruce Thornton 6'1" 180 lbs Milton, GA #38/19
6. D'Ante Davis 6'6" 182 lbs LC HS, IN #74/107
7. AJ Casey 6'8" 200 lbs Chicago, ILL #36/21
8. Justice "Juice" Williams 6'3" 170 lbs Philadelphia, PA #26/23
9. Isaac McKneely 6'4" 170 lbs Poca, WV NR/77
10. Zion Cruz 6'3" 170 lbs Trenton, NJ #24/24

Ratings are from 247/Rivals.....247 ratings are from 247, not the composite #s. I've updated all ratings above and below as of 6/9.

Others who appear to have serious IU interest or are high level Indiana prospects:

--Kamari Lands, 6'5" 195 lbs, La Porte, IN, #27/57
--Will Lovings-Watts, 6'4" 170 lbs, Jeffersonville, IN, #76/148
--Pete Suder, 6'4" 185 lbs, Carmel, IN, NR/NR
--Leland Walker, 5'10" 155 lbs, N.Central HS, IN, NR/NR
--Braden Smith, 5'10" 165 lbs, Westfield HS, IN, NR/NR
--Tayshawn Comer, 6'1", Cathedral HS, IN, NR/NR
--Julian Norris, 6'3" 170 lbs, Evansville, IN, NR/136
--Kyle Fitipowski, 6'10" 200 lbs, NY/MA, NR/NR
--Chris Livingston, 6'5" 185 lbs, Akron, OH, #3/3
--Jameel Brown, 6'2" 160 lbs, Havertown, PA, #78/81
--Leon Bond, 6'5" 190 lbs, Wauwatosa, WI, NR/NR
--M.J. Rice, 6'5" 210 lbs, Oak Hill Acad, VA (out of NC), #39/22
--Jaden Schutt, 6'5" 175 lbs, Yorkville, ILL, #147/146
--Kyle Thomas, 6'9" 220 lbs, Winchester, ILL, NR/NR
--De'Ante Green, 6'9" 205 lbs, Arden, NC, NR/82
--C.J. Gunn, 6'5" 175 lbs, Lawrence N. HS, NR/NR
--Avery Brown, 6'3" 180 lbs. Northfield MASS, #80/NR
--Reggie Bass, 6'3" 190 lbs, Chattanooga, TN, NR/132
--Joe Hurlburt, 6'10" 220 lbs, Enderlin, ND, NR/NR
--Evan Mahafrey, 6'4" 175 lbs, Cincy Moeller, NR/NR
--Fletcher Loyer, 6'5" 165 lbs, Ft. Wayne, IN, #113/NR
--Trey Pettigrew, 6'3" 175 lbs, Oak Park, ILL, #146/NR
--Braden Huff, 6'8" 185 lbs, Carol Stream, ILL, #68/NR

IU's offered Avery Brown, 6'3" pg out of MASS, who re-classed from 2021 to 2021. He's #100 on 247. I couldn't find a Rivals profile on him. Best other offers are Missouri, PSU, St. John's. He seems very high on IU.

I hope we don’t go this route. He is high on IU because it is his best offer.
Right, you'd pass up a 3*/4* player but you drool over unranked Luke Brown and think IU missed on him. You're not exactly the most credible judge of who we should and shouldn't offer. Avery Brown also had interest from other high majors, unlike Luke Brown.

He is also now a '22 recruit. He was young for '21 so it's reclassifying to '22.

Last edited:
Right, you'd pass up a 3*/4* player but you drool over unranked Luke Brown and think IU missed on him. You're not exactly the most credible judge of who we should and shouldn't offer. Avery Brown also had interest from other high majors, unlike Luke Brown.

He is also now a '22 recruit. He was young for '21 so it's reclassifying to '22.
Damn...you beat me to it. Video of this kid sure looks like a top 50-80. He needs to work on his left though.

And yet here you are on an IU site acting like a jerk. Pot meet kettle.

Otherwise, STFU and get off my lawn.
Pointing out that IU fans act like jerks is not acting like a jerk. Insult about being toothless and/or participating in incest in 3...2...1...

Pointing out that IU fans act like jerks is not acting like a jerk. Insult about being toothless and/or participating in incest in 3...2...1...

IN YOUR OPINION.

Coming on an IU board and getting your panties in a wad about comments made by barely a very few posters, then painting the majority of IU fans as jerks is just about the pinnacle of jerkdom.

So congrats, IMO, you acted more like a jerk than all IU fans combined. You are the king.

Now, STFU and go back to whatever board you call home.

Call it like I see it. I work in Kentucky too. So just going by what I see. Mindless rebuttal in 1....2....3...

You're a UK fan. BBN are known to be the biggest jerks in sports.

Plus, your argument is stupid.

So, maybe try a big gulp of STFU for once and go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT