ADVERTISEMENT

2021 No. 1 Terrence Clarke visiting Indiana this weekend

Would it not be awesome,if down the road CAM gets commitments from Lander #1 pg and Clarke#1 shooting guard in 2021 class? Great that he's on it this early to get both to AH for Hoosier Hysteria.He knows how to make connections and inroads early.

Reactions: Sassy61 and echs86
Would it not be awesome,if down the road CAM gets commitments from Lander #1 pg and Clarke#1 shooting guard in 2021 class? Great that he's on it this early to get both to AH for Hoosier Hysteria.He knows how to make connections and inroads early.

Where do you get that Clarke will be here for HH?

I always struggle with projecting this type of player - 6’6” guard going into sophomore season. Great skills - no doubt. But what will he be in 3 years? 6’10”? Still in the 6’6”ish range? Does he become more of an inside player with added height? Do others catch up if his growth has peaked?
6’1” point guards and 6’10” post players seem so much easier to envision in 3 years.

I always struggle with projecting this type of player - 6’6” guard going into sophomore season. Great skills - no doubt. But what will he be in 3 years? 6’10”? Still in the 6’6”ish range? Does he become more of an inside player with added height? Do others catch up if his growth has peaked?
6’1” point guards and 6’10” post players seem so much easier to envision in 3 years.

Project awesome in whatever capacity - plays like the next MJ.

Reactions: Sassy61 and echs86
Remember the “Brow”? He started as a guard in high school hit a growth spurt and retained all of his guard skills. I would take my chances.

In the video his dribble is too high and he shoots way too much. Not sure that we would want him.

Do you really think coaches would pass on him for the reasons you cite or are you just being contrary?
I think any coach would love to have him. Every player in a highlight video shoots too much and I could only find fault with 2 dribbles. Suppose I’m being a bit contrary and sarcastic to the “experts” that live and die by rankings and highlight videos.

I think any coach would love to have him. Every player in a highlight video shoots too much and I could only find fault with 2 dribbles. Suppose I’m being a bit contrary and sarcastic to the “experts” that live and die by rankings and highlight videos.

I have never seen anyone that young with that level of talent. Am hardly in thrall to rankings, but in this instance, imagine his might be spot on.

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT