ADVERTISEMENT

2021 IU recruiting thread

When Indiana gets back, they’ll be head and shoulders better than Dayton. We could hire your coach tomorrow. Just like the last one.
Bet you could not Archie won't win the NCAA there and you will send him packing Indiana is not the Bobby Knight Indiana. Dayton coach was coach of the year last year something Archie will never be. Grant has been at a bigger school, won't go again he knows what he has at UD and will make more at UD . They offered Archie more at UD than Indiana did. Archie thought he could win it all at Indiana . You guys wanted him gone last year.

There are three message boards and over 1300 season ticket holders and again if you are going to discuss another program know something about it.
Again, F off. I don’t go on your pathetic board and discuss anything. GTFO!

Bet you could not Archie won't win the NCAA there and you will send him packing Indiana is not the Bobby Knight Indiana. Dayton coach was coach of the year last year something Archie will never be. Grant has been at a bigger school, won't go again he knows what he has at UD and will make more at UD . They offered Archie more at UD than Indiana did. Archie thought he could win it all at Indiana . You guys wanted him gone last year.
Are you serious? Punctuation goes a long way. I thought I was looking at Klingon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT