ADVERTISEMENT

2021 In state recruits

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
2021Class alone has 7 top 100 players including stud Trey Kaufman who is rumored to be down to Xavier and Purdue, this could be the dagger that takes down Archie, what 2021 recruits look promising for IU??

Archie need to capture the top in-state talent in 2021 or he may not keep his job long term.
2021 is a make or break recruiting year perhaps for Archie at IU.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Right remember what happened when Oden and Conley left state! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2021Class alone has 7 top 100 players including stud Trey Kaufman who is rumored to be down to Xavier and Purdue, this could be the dagger that takes down Archie, what 2021 recruits look promising for IU??
Here I thought he was the one we had the best shot with. Anyway, it all comes down to winning or getting lucky with a kid who has dreamt of iu his whole life. Not really sure what Archie can sell right now given his time at iu. Much easier to sell when he first got here.
One example is pitino at Minnesota. Bad coach with Archie type results. He has had 9 top 150 recruits in Minnesota the last two years and got none of them. In fact he wasn't even a player with them.

He's not like some program changer..
He's not TJD talent..
And I'd say yes.. I'd take him.
But on his team as junior..I'd take Jacobi over him right now

He's not like some program changer..
He's not TJD talent..
And I'd say yes.. I'd take him.
But on his team as junior..I'd take Jacobi over him right now
Furst, Lander, Kaufman, Wesley, Jacobi
I really want Caleb Furst in an IU uniform!

ADVERTISEMENT