ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting rankings

Lil Arch is ranked 29th behind Butler and behind Purdue in his 4th year. Awful
Since that’s the case, perhaps we should forfeit those three games next year. Really no need to play the games, we are doomed to failure.

Lil Arch is ranked 29th behind Butler and behind Purdue in his 4th year. Awful

Lil Arch was an ACC PG 4 years and is Top 10 in multiple categories at his alma mater. He may not pan out here at IU, but enough with the Trump-like lame nicknames, especially when I highly doubt you reached the same level of athletic accomplishment as Lil Archie.

Lil Arch was an ACC PG 4 years and is Top 10 in multiple categories at his alma mater. He may not pan out here at IU, but enough with the Trump-like lame nicknames, especially when I highly doubt you reached the same level of athletic accomplishment as Lil Archie.
I could give a Rats ass what he did in college, Isiah Thomas won us a banner but I don’t want him for a coach, though he could probably recruit some 5stars

There’s a reason Ohio State kicks the crap out of Michigan and it has nothing to do with coaching.

Reactions: ufo33
Since that’s the case, perhaps we should forfeit those three games next year. Really no need to play the games, we are doomed to failure.
We won’t compete for National Championships on a consistent basis with that kind of recruiting but it seems the expectations have been so lowered that a simple NCAA bid is now considered a success, awful and pathetic.

Football idiot
Do you realize this is the basketball board? I’m sure they would be happy to have you on the football board. Are you seriously comparing basketball and football? Maybe try some comparisons to lacrosse or handball? Why so desperate to prove your ignorance?

Do you realize this is the basketball board? I’m sure they would be happy to have you on the football board. Are you seriously comparing basketball and football? Maybe try some comparisons to lacrosse or handball? Why so desperate to prove your ignorance?
Right basketball should actually b easier all u need is 1 recruit if anything I’m giving Lil Arch the benefit of the doubt

Yea right it does....LSU, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma just happen to b in playoff every year cause of coaching. Go look at 5 star commitments to these schools

UM has plenty of athletes...what they lack is a good coach. AL, A-H-I-A, Clemson, OK...all have far better coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT