ADVERTISEMENT

2019 prediction

Is this a reaction to the difficulties on the hardwood?

I think if both miss post season (any bowl and Big Dance), the sharks will really be circling. Coaches might remain for another year of eval but don’t think Fred survives that.

Too early to predict. Would like to see spring game (assuming it is not canceled). I would like to know who is eligible to play and progress made through spring, before I make a guess.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Care to state how you came up with this masterful conclusion? Game by game predictions? Premise as to why? Thoughts on how to make it better? I'll be hitting refresh waiting for your response.
Yeah, it's tough to understand a post like this, especially now as IU has just signed an outstanding incoming class and hired a highly regarded OC. You'd think the guy would at least have the decency of waiting until we lose a game in 2019 before throwing shade on the program (lol).

Yeah, it's tough to understand a post like this, especially now as IU has just signed an outstanding incoming class and hired a highly regarded OC. You'd think the guy would at least have the decency of waiting until we lose a game in 2019 before throwing shade on the program (lol).

Will the outstanding class be providing significant contributions next year? Looking at the schedule, I'd say 4-8 likelier than 6-6. Schedule looks a lot tougher compared to this past season.

Will the outstanding class be providing significant contributions next year? Looking at the schedule, I'd say 4-8 likelier than 6-6. Schedule looks a lot tougher compared to this past season.
I question the timing of the opinion more than the opinion itself. I think our very good (so far) offseason and the abundance of positive threads and posts of late are just too much for some of the Negative Nellies, and they feel compelled to dampen the enthusiasm.

I agree that the schedule is a problem, particularly since we're in an odd-numbered year with five conference away games. But, yes, I do think we could see important contributions from some of the new guys including James and Tuttle (I'll be surprised if he's denied immediate eligibility). The offense has the potential to be explosive. And I believe that 6-6 is more likely than 4-8.

Pudding and pie non conference schedule, hard not to go 3 and 6 in the conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT