ADVERTISEMENT

2 weeks to prepare.

Hey maybe they were preparing us for our bowl...you know....the Toilet Bowl...

Sorry wish I could take that back. There is time to win this game. Keep fingers crossed.

More time can be a negative if you’re trained by the wrong people.

More time can be a negative if you’re trained by the wrong people.
paging dr. larry's my name, dr. fpeaugh dr. iugradman.
WebeditTTS-015-014.jpg

Reactions: muubell
Good win. But this staff blew a big opportunity against a bad Minnesota team. We literally had the ball and the clock for a winning drive. Damn. I'll think about that, staring at the ceiling tonight.

Reactions: ESalum86 and td75
Good win. But this staff blew a big opportunity against a bad Minnesota team. We literally had the ball and the clock for a winning drive. Damn. I'll think about that, staring at the ceiling tonight.

I guess on the brighter side, Minny is giving Purdue all they can handle right now. If we win one of the last 2 all is forgiven. If we don't then yeah, that game is going to linger.

Its water under the bridge. F*ck Minnesota we should have beat Penn State. Again lets move forward these guys needed some confidence!

Reactions: IndyIUFan66
Wasn’t pretty but got the W. I’ll stick with my same prediction that I’ve been saying every week for about 6 months...both Purdue and IU will be 5-6 going into the bucket game.

Winner takes all again.

He won’t respond. Guys like him throw bombs and run away. Coward.

Or ignore his assanine comments and then say”I’ll say it again” like a wise sage prognosticator. It’s like he gets amnesia on his negative trolling and just likes to make it up as he goes.

Wasn’t pretty but got the W. I’ll stick with my same prediction that I’ve been saying every week for about 6 months...both Purdue and IU will be 5-6 going into the bucket game.

Winner takes all again.
what happened to your boy?

Winner takes all again.
ladies and gentlemen, jeff brohm.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT