ADVERTISEMENT

2 transfers into the program

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
2 good prospects transferring in:

--C Jacob Southern 5'11, 215 lbs, from Jacksonville.....grad transfer starting catcher......hit 245 with 5 HRs, 42 RBIs on O. Led the team in RBIs. They didn't have any defensive stats, so don't know much there.

--Craig Yoho 6'3" 210 Transfer from Houston, originally from Fishers....#4 ranked prospect in Indiana as a SS his SR year. Medical redshirt last year but did play some.....would probably have to sit a year.....

Edit---The Yoho kid was the #4 ranked SS in Indiana, but only #23 overall --2018 class. The article I read said he originally chose Houston over IU & Virginia Tech.

The Southern kid seems to have been a little up & down. He was really tearing up his summer league in the summer of '19. but got off to a slow start in Jacksonville in '20....but...has some pop, gets some RBIs, and has been a starting C at the college level.

Last edited:
2 good prospects transferring in:

--C Jacob Southern 5'11, 215 lbs, from Jacksonville.....grad transfer starting catcher......hit 245 with 5 HRs, 42 RBIs on O. Led the team in RBIs. They didn't have any defensive stats, so don't know much there.

--Craig Yoho 6'3" 210 Transfer from Houston, originally from Fishers....#4 ranked prospect in Indiana as a SS his SR year. Medical redshirt last year but did play some.....would probably have to sit a year.....

Edit---The Yoho kid was the #4 ranked SS in Indiana, but only #23 overall --2018 class. The article I read said he originally chose Houston over IU & Virginia Tech.

The Southern kid seems to have been a little up & down. He was really tearing up his summer league in the summer of '19. but got off to a slow start in Jacksonville in '20....but...has some pop, gets some RBIs, and has been a starting C at the college level.

I was hoping Hopkins would be back. While he might still, this makes it seem unlikely

ADVERTISEMENT