ADVERTISEMENT

2 Senior FDA Officials Quit

Who here believes that? I don't know of anybody who believes that . . . but there are those who recognize that for all its faults the pharma industry is the best solution for specific health issues . . .

. . . and TV advertising $$. I think pharma has taken over for the car companies in supporting national TV . . . and local plaintiffs lawyers have taken over supporting local TV news . . . .
Anyone claiming there is only one clear decision on getting vaccinated or what drugs to use for treatment based on the data that’s being presented is saying that the data must be accurate & is unassailable.

Reactions: DANC
I read somewhere that moderna will be 8 months and Pfizer will be 6 months. Looked like antibody levels from the Pfizer vaccine we’re declining slightly faster than moderna.
You are probably correct. I have only dealt with Moderna professionally so I haven't looked at Pfizer dosing

Anyone claiming there is only one clear decision on getting vaccinated or what drugs to use for treatment based on the data that’s being presented is saying that the data must be accurate & is unassailable.
I see you walking back what you said earlier . . .

. . . and my post wasn't specifically about vaccines for COVID or any other medical issue. It was a general comment in response to your ridiculous implication that NOBODY can ever trust a pharmaceutical company regarding ANYTHING.

Love stories like this. I always tell young attorneys that sometimes your best referral sources can be opposing counsel. Don't be a dick, get to know opposing counsel if they will let you, and protect your reputation all the time. And if you're up against a dick, being extra polite and ignoring their antics whenever possible will usually drive them crazy. (OK, that last line reads a bit off-color.)
My first small claims court case. I showed up in a suit. I was bested by a gentleman wearing sweat pants. The rest of my career was downhill from there.

I see you walking back what you said earlier . . .

. . . and my post wasn't specifically about vaccines for COVID or any other medical issue. It was a general comment in response to your ridiculous implication that NOBODY can ever trust a pharmaceutical company regarding ANYTHING.
Not walking anything back, incorrectly assumed most would be able to connect the dots or apply context without using NOBODY or ANYTHING. But you rock on with your lawyerin’ gotchas if you wish.

Reactions: DANC
Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.
And in the office next door...

dqandh_3078.jpg

America doesn't allow "I don't know" as an answer. We just don't. We want an answer, and one can never "flip flop" on that answer no matter what new data arrives. That's how Americans roll.

There was not evidence to support wearing masks since there weren't any studies. There was evidence we didn't have near enough N95 masks. So yes, they could have said "masks may help so you might want to wear them but don't go buy the one mask we know works" but we all know everyone would have flocked to the stores to buy up all the N95 masks (one cart filled with them, the other with toilet paper).
Yeah, we didn't know. But it's Trump's fault the virus spread so quickly. Right?

My first small claims court case. I showed up in a suit. I was bested by a gentleman wearing sweat pants. The rest of my career was downhill from there.
And so now you play a lawyer on the Cooler..... ;)

The Taliban is providing us a living example of uni-thought government. They have perfected cancel culture. I doubt if our liberal friends will detect any behavioral similarities.

Wonder what the penalty is in Talibanstan for calling someone a “booth ho”?
I do detect some behavioral similarities . . . between the Taliban and the GOP. I've called the "populist" wing of the GOP the American Taliban here for decades now.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT