ADVERTISEMENT

2 Questions...

mohepa

Freshman
Jan 7, 2010
1) Does today’s win official reverse the IU curse and make up for all of the questionable loses we have suffered over the years?

2)More importantly, what will be ranked?

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Absolutely should crack the top 25. Whatever curse or jinx people want to believe is all nonsense. Just have to execute and persevere. No excuses going forward.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Top 25 almost surely.
Top 20 is a maybe.
Absolutely should crack the top 25. Whatever curse or jinx people want to believe is all nonsense. Just have to execute and persevere. No excuses going forward.
I'll believe it when I see it. All our win does is make the early ranking of PSU look stupid. We're not that good. At least not based on the game I saw today.

Rutgers will be difficult. If we win there then I think we will be ranked.
No way should Rutgers be difficult. MSU is probably at an all time low is why they lost to Rutgers. Schiano is a very good coach no doubt, but IU should have little trouble next week.

IU should certainly be ranked. I think ce36ei is on point with the #19 prediction. There were so many question marks and, quite frankly, such significant luck in getting that W, that it wasn't like IU imposed its will out there.

NOW, after seeing how quickly they can move the ball when everything is clicking. That really CAN be a dangerous offense.

Reactions: td75 and vesuvius13
1) Does today’s win official reverse the IU curse and make up for all of the questionable loses we have suffered over the years?

2)More importantly, what will be ranked?

Let's all hope it helps reverse the long tradition of unbelievable calls going against IU. But if you are counting...give IU 45 more like it and call it even and I am not exaggerating one iota.

Simultaneous catches, IU runners floating mysteriously over the Iowa end zone, Simmie Cobbs' onsides kick and Fant's phantom PI among many others will live in infamy.

That said, IU needs to get better and make better decisions.

I don't care if they are ranked.

No way should Rutgers be difficult. MSU is probably at an all time low is why they lost to Rutgers. Schiano is a very good coach no doubt, but IU should have little trouble next week.
The Spartans turn the ball over seven times. Reminds me of when Denardo's team beat Oregon after they turned the ball over seven times. It wasn't a harbinger of things to come

The Spartans turn the ball over seven times. Reminds me of when Denardo's team beat Oregon after they turned the ball over seven times. It wasn't a harbinger of things to come
You got that right! My girlfriend at the time, wife now, drove to Lexington the following Saturday expecting a big W over Kentucky and were immediately deflated. I sat right behind Bayern and his lady.

Oh, about got into a fist fight leaving the stadium!!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
You got that right! My girlfriend at the time, wife now, drove to Lexington the following Saturday expecting a big W over Kentucky and were immediately deflated. I sat right behind Bayern and his lady.

Oh, about got into a fist fight leaving the stadium!!
That may have been from the same UK jerk who started talking smack to us and another couple as we left the stadium after a loss there once. I wouldn't have taken it if we weren't with others. Classless people.

I'll believe it when I see it. All our win does is make the early ranking of PSU look stupid. We're not that good. At least not based on the game I saw today.
Dude, come on. That was a huge win. Game one after a bizarre offseason. And yes, we’re ranked.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Dude, come on. That was a huge win. Game one after a bizarre offseason. And yes, we’re ranked.
Of course it was a huge win. I'm loving it. The stars may finally be aligning. But I'm not going to get carried away. That was not a top 20 team I watched yesterday. Neither one was.

Reactions: gator mcCluskey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT