ADVERTISEMENT

2 of our 14 seniors are back....

Miles could be great and at 6'4, that's awesome. FryeFogle should have so much confidence next season. And I like what saw from Hewitt & Swinton too. We have two studly FR coming in too, and I like FR David Baker's potential ahead too. Then throw in Matthews and Ellis too? Does not seem to be a lack of talent in any way!

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Miles could be great and at 6'4, that's awesome. FryeFogle should have so much confidence next season. And I like what saw from Hewitt & Swinton too. We have two studly FR coming in too, and I like FR David Baker's potential ahead too. Then throw in Matthews and Ellis too? Does not seem to be a lack of talent in any way!
Yes, I still remember that pass Hewitt caught where he laid out for a ball with the defender right on him. Was that the PSU game? That was a great catch. Looking forward to seeing more of that guy.

Well according to CTA he charts the best out of all of our receivers in practice. I still don’t remember any other drops but I guess it is possible.
He dropped one down the near sideline in the bowl game going right to left. One on the near sideline going right to left against Michigan - it was high. One going left to right on the far sideline, I believe against Maryland, that was similar to the Michigan drop. They were high balls and he had a defender that was under him a little bit.

EDIT* I think he will be a good player for us, and he made some really nice plays this year!

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT