ADVERTISEMENT

2 Nebraska Football players added to basketball roster

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Watch these 2 football players light up Archies defense and help beat IU. Would that be enough for the apologists to want to fire Archie???

Watch these 2 football players light up Archies defense and help beat IU. Would that be enough for the apologists to want to fire Archie???

Stay classy, IU!

But you’re one of the guys who thought Purdue should be in the tourney over IU. And they lost to this Nebraska team. Yucky.

Reactions: Radio Zero
If these were Nebraska football players from the early 80’s I would be concerned. I remember in the early 80’s football rankings, Nebraska 1st team #1, Nebraska’s 2nd team #2. IU basketball and Nebraska football are on the same level currently. Non factors

When are we going to cut down the nets and when is Archie receiving his National COY trophy?
When is Billy Donovan coming?

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

So, every time they hit from behind the line will they receive 6 points and credit for a td?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT