ADVERTISEMENT

2 I Cain’t Get Outta My Head

It hard times and I can’t get it outta my head
Isn’t there a whiskey thread you should be posting in then? I’ll support ya either way. I’m sitting in my car waiting for my kids rapid Covid test...:hard times my friend, hard times. Blast it.

Isn’t there a whiskey thread you should be posting in then? I’ll support ya either way. I’m sitting in my car waiting for my kids rapid Covid test...:hard times my friend, hard times. Blast it.

Dude, you’ve had a tough year.
Crossing my fingers for ya.

Found both eminently forgettable. Plus I hate videos with a big buildup and production. Play the flippin' song.

This makes for better hard times, Cowboy:

08b01f4203dd84d68089d4b54abef792.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, you’ve had a tough year.
Crossing my fingers for ya.
Thank you my friend. Maybe tough times make tough people. Anymore I’ve just learned to deal with the shit head on. Funny thing is Covid seems the second hardest thing to deal with this year. My oldest daughter trying to take her life and then fighting the eating disorder made Covid feel simple. In a weird way being locked down for a couple months was just what this family needed. It forced us to slow down, we weren’t trying to cram everything into weekend anymore. It was quality time chilling with eachother listening and learning more about what my kids thought of the world. We tried things we had never done like camping.

Btw, my oldest now has two negative Covid tests....so basically she just had the shits that probably made her dehydrated causing headaches and muscle weakness. So we won’t have to postpone my middle daughters Bat Mitzvah this Saturday.
This would have been the second time. First time was in March when shit was hitting the fan. This family needs this bat Mitzvah to take place. I’ve rented a big ole tent to have the service outside. It will allow my daughter to read the Torah without a mask. For some reason to have my daughters face seen without a mask to be zoom broadcast to all her friends and family around the country felt priceless. So we’re having the service outside with 45 family and friends socially distanced and then a small catered dinner with the same crowd and I hired jazz saxophonist Rob Dixon’s quintet to play a couple sets.

For one Night we’re gonna forget 2020 and just have some fun. There will be no dance floor, if we feel moved to dance it will be aT our Tables, we’ll be wearing masks, but we’re gonna raise the roof for a night I know we’ll never forget. Can’t wait.

Thank you my friend. Maybe tough times make tough people. Anymore I’ve just learned to deal with the shit head on. Funny thing is Covid seems the second hardest thing to deal with this year. My oldest daughter trying to take her life and then fighting the eating disorder made Covid feel simple. In a weird way being locked down for a couple months was just what this family needed. It forced us to slow down, we weren’t trying to cram everything into weekend anymore. It was quality time chilling with eachother listening and learning more about what my kids thought of the world. We tried things we had never done like camping.

Btw, my oldest now has two negative Covid tests....so basically she just had the shits that probably made her dehydrated causing headaches and muscle weakness. So we won’t have to postpone my middle daughters Bat Mitzvah this Saturday.
This would have been the second time. First time was in March when shit was hitting the fan. This family needs this bat Mitzvah to take place. I’ve rented a big ole tent to have the service outside. It will allow my daughter to read the Torah without a mask. For some reason to have my daughters face seen without a mask to be zoom broadcast to all her friends and family around the country felt priceless. So we’re having the service outside with 45 family and friends socially distanced and then a small catered dinner with the same crowd and I hired jazz saxophonist Rob Dixon’s quintet to play a couple sets.

For one Night we’re gonna forget 2020 and just have some fun. There will be no dance floor, if we feel moved to dance it will be aT our Tables, we’ll be wearing masks, but we’re gonna raise the roof for a night I know we’ll never forget. Can’t wait.
Hope these gals show up (results for Hot Jewish chick google search):

PMppY6jjoXMM9OrSaZbF5Vdl17lmdL0o_EgdXKC96VP_lsk4syptj-2vCQ4F2uZuIWXR4qFYsuVTkm0L0VBnMVoSx2nGR2r6fffrWooIuO4-y2nU2f3djkbgUAkQ

d833a3eecfaae85ee077e12f20e2698f.jpg

69d0e1dfa9cf6615643fadae0b0ff9f2.jpg
823de207fc6ee39e3446416cab884ff4.jpg
520062f0b85594ad9e43336ed3c81af7.jpg

32040d22492ecd6407a58b58383c2af6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT