ADVERTISEMENT

2 Assistants, 10 schollie players

D1 Transfer Walk-on McRoberts played more minutes in 3 years than 4 Year Scholarship Priller. Crean recruited several players who were not B1G level talents.
How many NBA brothers does Priller have?

Wrong. If you are going to hate Archie, use real facts to support your opinion.

You must have loved Crean's recruiting and his ability to steal April and Priller late in the recruiting process to fill up our roster.
I sure loved Crean’s success compared to the dumpster fire we have now. And I was Crean’s first and biggest critic on here. I don’t think anyone knew just how much worse it could get.

Reactions: Tegray1
I sure loved Crean’s success compared to the dumpster fire we have now. And I was Crean’s first and biggest critic on here. I don’t think anyone knew just how much worse it could get.
You’re the “first and biggest critic” about everything concerning IU. You’re an anti-IU troll. The only mystery about you is whether you’re a fan of another program, such as UK or PU, or just a pure anti-IU troll because you’re a miserable person with nothing better to do for entertainment.

You’re the “first and biggest critic” about everything concerning IU. You’re an anti-IU troll. The only mystery about you is whether you’re a fan of another program, such as UK or PU, or just a pure anti-IU troll because you’re a miserable person with nothing better to do for entertainment.
I’m a diehard IU fan of over 50 years.

Miller won more games after 2 seasons at IU, and will also win more games after 3 seasons.

For those 4-year guys to develop, you don’t need a suspect grad transfer coming in and taking some of the playing and practice time.

Just because they are only available one year doesn’t make them less of a chemistry issue. Unless it’s the perfect fit, I’d choose to pass.

Actually this, and Archie mentioned it.

You have 13 competitive guys who all want to play in the NBA and you're only going to really play 8 or 9.

I'm sure those guys who come to practice every day but never see minutes are more than cool in the locker room never playing, especially a grad transfer who has one more year to make an impact and just left a team to go make an impact that he couldn't do at his current school.

Remember Taylor last year from Evansville. Leading scorer in the MVC, was looking at us until we signed Romeo and then went to Northwestern....and basically sucked. If he was cool with never playing then why didn't he come anyway after we signed Romeo?

Oh because he wasn't going to a team to sit the bench and be a practice player.

It's not a video game, you're dealing with competitive kids who can cause chemistry problems if they aren't playing when they expected to.

For those 4-year guys to develop, you don’t need a suspect grad transfer coming in and taking some of the playing and practice time.

Just because they are only available one year doesn’t make them less of a chemistry issue. Unless it’s the perfect fit, I’d choose to pass.
I thought Ryan Taylor would have helped NW after leading the MVC in scoring at UE. It is another example that players' performance are affected in the transition to a power 5 conference from a lower level program. Don't expect too much.

My expectations for Brunk are that he will help similar to how Bielfeldt helped us. Solid contributor but not a starter. The Big East to Big 10 shouldn't be too much of a transition and he could be more prepared the second year.

Grad transfers aren't going to typically be impact players. Players like that wouldn't be transferring. They would be in the NBA draft

I thought Ryan Taylor would have helped NW after leading the MVC in scoring at UE. It is another example that players' performance are affected in the transition to a power 5 conference from a lower level program. Don't expect too much.

My expectations for Brunk are that he will help similar to how Bielfeldt helped us. Solid contributor but not a starter. The Big East to Big 10 shouldn't be too much of a transition and he could be more prepared the second year.

Grad transfers aren't going to typically be impact players. Players like that wouldn't be transferring. They would be in the NBA draft

I think Brunk has a lot more talent and potential than Max, plus has two years. I believe Brunk just needed a change of scenery. He went through some very tough times with his father passing and never got acclimated with the coaching change. I just don’t think he fit well with what LaValle Jordan was trying to incorporate.

He seems thrilled about being a Hoosier and that’s the kind of kid I want.

Reactions: ufo33 and TR32
You’re passing judgment on other posters? You? Lol
Great, another anti IU troll joins in. You guys are inseparable, where one goes the other is sure to follow. Much like dung beetles in search of the best pile of shit that exists. Go away, little dung beetles.

I smell a double standard. So Crean gets a pass for what he inherited but Archie is an automatic failure after 2 years with no chance of improving? Weird spin but obviously expected.
Not a double standard at all. Get this; Feepaw actually believes that Archie inherited a roster that was capable of contending for a NC his 1st year here. This guy ought to be on stage.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Great, another anti IU troll joins in. You guys are inseparable, where one goes the other is sure to follow. Much like dung beetles in search of the best pile of shit that exists. Go away, little dung beetles.
Dude, I’ve likely been an IU fan longer than you e been alive. You’ve never seen IU as an elite program, which is why you don’t care that they’re mediocre now. You’re the troll. And you’re the guy who already pretended to know something about recruiting and promptly embarrassed yourself. Please leave.

Dude, I’ve likely been an IU fan longer than you e been alive. You’ve never seen IU as an elite program, which is why you don’t care that they’re mediocre now. You’re the troll. And you’re the guy who already pretended to know something about recruiting and promptly embarrassed yourself. Please leave.
I met Bobby in August or September of 1972. My family and I went down to Bloomington to visit with John Ritter, who grew up in my neighborhood in Goshen and some other team members were there as well (Steve Downing was a very imposing figure) and Coach was there as well, so I have experienced the highs and lows of IU basketball so you can shitcan the idea that I am some young dude that doesn't know IU basketball. Time for you to go away troll, and please take feepaw with you.

Archie has recruited 2 Indiana Mr. BB In a row.

I met Bobby in August or September of 1972. My family and I went down to Bloomington to visit with John Ritter, who grew up in my neighborhood in Goshen and some other team members were there as well (Steve Downing was a very imposing figure) and Coach was there as well, so I have experienced the highs and lows of IU basketball so you can shitcan the idea that I am some young dude that doesn't know IU basketball. Time for you to go away troll, and please take feepaw with you.
If any of that is true, then why do you consistently demonstrate so little knowledge of IU basketball here? You’re a witless troll.

That troll is the only one I have on ignore. He and feepaw are both anti-IU trolls, but I don’t ignore feepaw because he’s unintentionally funny. He’s like the not very bright crazy old uncle that has opinions on the subject of conversation which the rest of the family just nods at and ignores or occasionally cause them all to laugh. The laughter is at the stupidity of his opinion, but the crazy old uncle just thinks he made a funny joke. He doesn’t get that the joke is really at his expense because he’s not smart enough to understand. In short, feepaw is good for a laugh.

The ignored poster also has stupid opinions and uses selective facts, often inaccurate, in his aggressively stupid effort to support them. He actually thinks he’s smart, but really he’s not smart enough to know he’s stupid. He’s like the drunk guy at the corner of the bar spouting off negative and worthless opinions on everything. Sometimes he tries to tell jokes, but being devoid of wit they make make no sense and aren’t funny. He tries hard to engage in conversations with others, but he invariably finds himself alone as everyone else at the bar finds him so obnoxious they ignore him and/or move away. Even then he sits alone at the bar loudly commenting on everything he hears around him and telling everyone how knowledgeable he is on every subject, not noticing the others only want him to go away. Ultimately the manager or owner decides the drunk buffoon at the bar is bad for business and has to go so he’s kicked out and told not to return. That’s who the ignored troll is. I’ve moved away from him at the bar and we’re waiting for the manager to kick him out. Of course in an actual bar situation the other possibility would be that someone at the bar would kick his ass. That might be most probable.

There is little doubt that PM is the most ignored poster here. If you don’t have him on ignore you’ll notice many never respond to him. That’s because they don’t see his posts. However, being the drunk guy at the bar that he plays here, he stupidly doesn’t notice. He wastes his booger mining time posting to them as they wait for him to be banned - again.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosiersChamps
I don’t have to see his reply to know that he’ll call you a liar. It’s one of the most commonly used tools in his troll bag.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
Take away Google and I'll bet that a KY fan would know more about IU basketball than you do. Troll.
You’re convincing no one that you aren’t a troll. You literally know nothing about the other program. Your recruiting posts were embarrassingly ignorant. You’re a troll. Go away, please.

I don’t have to see his reply to know that he’ll call you a liar. It’s one of the most commonly used tools in his troll bag.
Aloha making things up, all in a futile search for validation. He made up a cv to pretend he was an IU guy, even though he stumbled badly when questioned about basic IU facts. He knew nothing and got exposed. Sad troll is he.

Archie has recruited 2 Indiana Mr. BB In a row.
And??

Crean landed plenty of those too. One good player per class won’t get the job done. Unless you have Penn State’s standards.

You were wrong about Crean, who was going to replace him, and IU getting busted by the FBI.

Carry on.
I told everyone about the Crean firing and I announced Archie the night before it happened. Before any journalist had it. But carry on with your lies.

Will you be able to admit it if/when you’re proven wrong?
If that miracle happens I’ll be thrilled to admit I’m wrong. Unfortunately you and the rest of the cult won’t. I know because none of you admitted to being wrong on Crean.

I smell a double standard. So Crean gets a pass for what he inherited but Archie is an automatic failure after 2 years with no chance of improving? Weird spin but obviously expected.
I never gave Crean a pass. Everyone else did. But to compare what each inherited is insane. Not surprised you’d try to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT