ADVERTISEMENT

100 days til Iowa

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
There was a comment yesterday on their board that the game time for our game will be announced today.
I reserved 2 rooms last fall in Iowa City in anticipation,anyone else thinking about going?

There was a comment yesterday on their board that the game time for our game will be announced today.
I reserved 2 rooms last fall in Iowa City in anticipation,anyone else thinking about going?
Have my hotel in IC for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know if you want to meet up closer to time.

Reactions: CC Mac
Have my hotel in IC for Friday and Saturday nights. Let me know if you want to meet up closer to time.
Awesome,will most definitely keep that in mind.
I have Friday and Saturday booked as well.
Wondering if when it’s all said and done that it ends up being a Friday night game.
If so,that MAY throw a wrench into my plans,should know pretty soon I would think.

Coming over from Omaha, best guess for kickoff time?

Bama v. Miami is already the 3:30 ABC game on Saturday.
UGA v. Clemson is the 7:30 ABC game on Saturday.

So unless they move it to Friday night, I imagine it'll be a normal early Saturday kick. Not a lot of "big" games that weekend, but I'm seeing PSU v. Wiscy (which is big) & MSU v. Northwestern (which I don't think is big) as well.

Bama v. Miami is already the 3:30 ABC game on Saturday.
UGA v. Clemson is the 7:30 ABC game on Saturday.

So unless they move it to Friday night, I imagine it'll be a normal early Saturday kick. Not a lot of "big" games that weekend, but I'm seeing PSU v. Wiscy (which is big) & MSU v. Northwestern (which I don't think is big) as well.
I won’t be surprised if it ends up being a Friday night game.
Ohio St and Minny are Thursday night,I bet there will be a Friday night game.
I could also see it being Penn St and Wisky.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'm pretty confident that it has been stated that it WILL be a Saturday game. I obviously could be wrong, but I am planning on going, and I read something along the way that made me think it was definitely happening Saturday.

I'm pretty confident that it has been stated that it WILL be a Saturday game. I obviously could be wrong, but I am planning on going, and I read something along the way that made me think it was definitely happening Saturday.
Awesome,I hope you’re right.

I won’t be surprised if it ends up being a Friday night game.
Ohio St and Minny are Thursday night,I bet there will be a Friday night game.
I could also see it being Penn St and Wisky.
Iowa just moved their game at Maryland to Friday October 1st, they will not agree to moving another game to a Friday night. So will BTN not be broadcasting any game on Saturday in the 6pm/7pm time slot?
Thanks.

Last edited:
You guys have made a lot of strides the past few years, and Indiana vs Iowa should be a hell of a game. Since both teams will be ranked, it will be one of the better games for that weekend nationwide. Sorry, I can't say good luck in that game since I'm an Iowa fan, but will you guys please beat the hell out of tOSU this year, I can support that. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT