ADVERTISEMENT

#1 IUMS face #7 MSU in B10 showdown on ESPNU at 3p (EDT)

Who's planning to be in Westfield? Just a short bike/car ride from my Carmel home.

Reactions: snowling
Are you kidding me, a team goes undefeated with 3 ties and another has 1 loss and that team wins the Title...Just don't seem right imho......So go out and win the BIG Soccer Tournament and then go on and win the NCAA Tournament while your at it....GO Hoosier's......
IU has a great shot to do some damage in both tournaments. Hoping they get a very high seed in NCAA so they can play 3 home games

Michigan beating Maryland
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Indiana beating Michigan in regulation
Indiana beating Michigan State

Am I going with my heart on this one? Maybe, but MD has stumbled of late and IU will play a whole 90m against MSU & UM.
And you, Eppy, what are your picks, Eppy? Or anyone else for that matter.

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: jsglenn4
I'm going to take Maryland over Michigan though I will not be surprised if you are correct. I think our Hoosiers will be up for another crack at MSU after the late penalty kick last time out and will prove too much for the Terps in the final.

Maryland beating Michigan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Indiana beating Maryland
Indiana beating Michigan State

I'm also going to take Maryland over Michigan, because why not, someone needs to pull an upset. I'll take IU over MSU because I'm a homer and IU over Maryland in the final.

Thanks for playing. I actually thought the the IU/Maryland match was the best college contest I've seen all year. My viewing has been limited to the broadcasts on BTN, ESPN stations and couple of Creighton matches this year. but I found that match-up to be very enjoyable to watch.
I am looking forward to this B10 Tourney and hope the Hoosiers will come to play to their potential, which will ensure the them a good NCAA seeding and some hard earned home matches on the way to Philly. I am looking for #9! GBR!

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: jsglenn4
Ready for Indiana Soccer to kick some arse in the BIG Tournament.......Hoosier fan since 1969....

ADVERTISEMENT