ADVERTISEMENT

“They All Look Alike”...Hillary Clinton

I won't vote for her again until she turns over her 30,000 BENGHAZI EMAILS!!!

Reactions: sglowrider
I've always considered "politically correct" and "morally correct" to be kissing cousins in some ways depending on how and by whom the terms are used.

They say the 3rd time is the charm. She won the popular vote last time and believes that the presidency is her birth right. The Dem primary will be very interesting indeed.

You have no clue how things work do you? LOL!

thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-13529059.png

I had to chuckle when she said she didn't want to paint with a broad brush.... That's deplorable. :)
If you’re a racist or Nazi you are. That’s what she said. You disagree? Are they very fine people?

If you’re a racist or Nazi you are. That’s what she said. You disagree? Are they very fine people?

Where are all these Nazi's hiding in my everyday life?

I swear the amount you people talk about them you'd think there'd be swastikas flying from every street corner and people Sig Heiling each other on their way to work.

Do you come across Nazi's regularly Zekes? Or are they all hiding in some hypothetical backwoods somewhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli

I swear the amount you people talk about them you'd think there'd be swastikas flying from every street corner and people Sig Heiling each other on their way to work.

Do you come across Nazi's regularly Zekes? Or are they all hiding in some hypothetical backwoods somewhere?
11 million?

On a similar note...has your home been “infested” with dangerous immigrants?

On a similar note...has your home been “infested” with dangerous immigrants?

Just my garage...

Those southwestern voles are eating us out of house and home.

My wife has taken over the trapping duties and so far it's 35 to 1 (the Away team). I'm secretly beginning to root for them...

I'll have to step in (much like the military at the border) and end this foolishness soon...;)

Respondents were asked how important their race was to their identity on a five-point scale ranging from “not at all important” to “extremely important.” They were also asked a question measuring their feelings of white solidarity: “How important is it that whites work together to change laws that are unfair to whites?” This followed the same five-point scale. Finally, we can assess survey respondents’ feelings of white victimization from their answers to the question of how much discrimination whites face in the U.S., also on a five-point scale, ranging from “none at all” to a “great deal.”

My guess is if you flipped White with "Hispanic" or "Black" you'd get a similar or even higher response rate. So does that mean that we now have a major problem with Hispanic and Black radicals?

What a bogus line of questioning to use to determine if someone's a a Nazi, or White nationalist, or whatever the left's word is for people who disagree with them at the moment.

Reactions: herrli
ADVERTISEMENT