ADVERTISEMENT

“There’s a special place in Hell” for ‘bad faith’ leaders like Trudeau

I would really like to know where he gets his numbers from and his understanding of trade surplus/deficits are.

It must be incredibly insulting to be called a liar or backstabber by a guy who lies publically on the average of 5-6 times per day. It's like being called a 'monster' by a mass murder or a paedo.
Trump WILL throw Ivanka, his closest ally in the world, under the bus, if needed. Trump seethes with festering but submerged anger and will try to destroy anything that gets in his way. This includes the US and anything American.

Reactions: sglowrider
Yeap. All of us will undergo some periods of depression (ie sadness), few will suffer from clinical depression. But Trump will test it.
It will also test your idea of identity as an American - or who you thought Americans were.
Remember when Michelle Obama was taken to task for saying "I'm finally proud to be an American" (paraphrase from memory)?

I currently am ashamed, moreso than when Bush invaded Iraq. And I'm tired of my Candian wife constantly asking "WTF is wrong with you people?"

Remember when Michelle Obama was taken to task for saying "I'm finally proud to be an American" (paraphrase from memory)?

I currently am ashamed, moreso than when Bush invaded Iraq. And I'm tired of my Candian wife constantly asking "WTF is wrong with you people?"

And the worst thing is you agree with her and cant do a damn thing about it.

Or watch this video and feel empowered by it:

or not.

I didnt know the Canadians were so despicable.

Poor Americans. Been victimised their entire lives or probably since the existence of the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT