ADVERTISEMENT

“The Way It Was, Was Right...the way it is, is wrong”

unanimous confirmation doesn't mean sht, if the public has absolutely no idea how these would be judges would likely rule on issues besides just abortion.

partisanship isn't the real problem here.

Last edited:
Would be a monumental if DT could name one more SCJ. Would love to see what the left can try and pull with another nominee. Maybe they can come up with some collusion with Russia claim.

Reactions: Lucy01
I hope we replace her with Barrett, she’ll get Bi-partisan support because D’s support women.
I would love to see Barrett on the bench, but don’t think for a moment the Dems care about women that much. They weren’t afraid for a moment to throw Palin, Fiorina, Bachmann, Condoleezza, etc to the wolves. Plus, this would be a ‘Bill Clinton seat’ so expect a worse battle than what we just witnessed. Plus, she’s a devout Christian/Catholic.

I would love to see Barrett on the bench, but don’t think for a moment the Dems care about women that much. They weren’t afraid for a moment to throw Palin, Fiorina, Bachmann, Condoleezza, etc to the wolves. Plus, this would be a ‘Bill Clinton seat’ so expect a worse battle than what we just witnessed. Plus, she’s a devout Christian/Catholic.

Conservative women aren’t real women.

That’s right...they betray other women and listen to their husbands when they vote. We gotta make a list of things these wingnuts say
Just make sure you're making a list of what "they " actually say, not words you're putting in their mouths.

Just make sure you're making a list of what "they " actually say, not words you're putting in their mouths.
Another one who thinks they (women) can’t speak for themselves or have an opinion separate of a man.

Trump is going to be too busy the next two years trying to hold on to his seat. Once the Dems take the House and reorganize the House Intelligence Committee, he'll be
subpoenaed so often he won't know one day from the next. :cool:

Trump is going to be too busy the next two years trying to hold on to his seat. Once the Dems take the House and reorganize the House Intelligence Committee, he'll be
subpoenaed so often he won't know one day from the next. :cool:
You really aren’t tired of losing yet? LOL

All the dumb people in this country are kicking your arse .... you know the deplorables? Uneducated voters.... you guys crack me up. You just pumped the base up for November .... is it possible? Yes. Historically it should happen. But what if it doesn’t? Hmmmm..... will it make you rethink at all? Probably not which makes 2020 right around the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT