ADVERTISEMENT

‘19 recruiting

MikeHoncho69

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2018
I apologize in advance if I should already know the answers to some of these questions — I do follow recruiting a bit, but not on a daily basis.

Do we have any shot with Trendon Watford? I did see Alabama’s new head coach is making a serious push with him.

What’s the word on Lester Quinones and Harlond Beverly?

Would Archie & staff seriously consider Jalen Windham from Ben Davis? I saw Ed Schilling has been in contact with him. His offer list is relatively weak, which makes me question if he’s a legit Big 10 caliber player.

Thanks to anyone who’s willing to provide some insight...

I apologize in advance if I should already know the answers to some of these questions — I do follow recruiting a bit, but not on a daily basis.

Do we have any shot with Trendon Watford? I did see Alabama’s new head coach is making a serious push with him.

What’s the word on Lester Quinones and Harlond Beverly?

Would Archie & staff seriously consider Jalen Windham from Ben Davis? I saw Ed Schilling has been in contact with him. His offer list is relatively weak, which makes me question if he’s a legit Big 10 caliber player.

Thanks to anyone who’s willing to provide some insight...
Not likely. I guess we are going after unranked three stars with no major offers. Sounds like crean ia back in town.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT