ADVERTISEMENT

Yep, this format sucks.................................

I figure the $$ figures talked to much to Rivals.. Too bad Peegs is taking the big hit for it.

It does SUX big time.

I've been a software guy for over twenty years and this has the feel of a design driven by a marketing person.

It has the cute factor that they seem to love.

Lots of buttons, pictures and icons Oh My!

Generally they don't think much about function, only form.

And if you're selling a software package which this is; to a company who's business isn't directly impacted by software you can end up with what you see today.

If this was an order entry system with a shopping cart or a student registration system or...

You'd never end up something that looks like this because if money is changing hand it would cost you money because the end users would find either another way to perform their task(phone call/ paper/...) or another company to provide the same.

Wow, I hate this new look as well! I really liked being able to see the titles of comments and get a feel for what people were saying in their responses. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate this new format. I have wasted a ton of time over the years reading comments and occasionally posting, but with this new format, I don't anticipate spending much time at all anymore. Really sucks!

Wow, I hate this new look as well! I really liked being able to see the titles of comments and get a feel for what people were saying in their responses. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate this new format. I have wasted a ton of time over the years reading comments and occasionally posting, but with this new format, I don't anticipate spending much time at all anymore. Really sucks!

Cant read messages on my phone wish they would post a link. and yes at the moment this farmat sucks

Cant read messages on my phone wish they would post a link. and yes at the moment this farmat sucks
Even worse here in Naples with a slow internet connection. Oh well,
they do get B10 network here. If I can't read the board I can watch
DiNardo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT