ADVERTISEMENT

Why No Love For Veep Biden?

And as dumb as a chicken. Lol
Joe Biden isn't dumb. He has accomplished a lot in politics and was one of those that could work across the aisle. When that kind of thing was actually done. He misspeaks and says some things that he shouldn't, but that doesn't make him dumb.

Joe Biden isn't dumb. He has accomplished a lot in politics and was one of those that could work across the aisle. When that kind of thing was actually done. He misspeaks and says some things that he shouldn't, but that doesn't make him dumb.

Yeah. George W isn't dumb either then.

Ok. Gotcha. I just took it wrong then...

Because the Donald misspeaks and says a few dumb things too. And he isn't dumb by any stretch. But it hardly makes him even a remotely legitimate candidate.
Actually, I think Trump might actually be dumb. I think he might be a great example of how even the incredibly stupid can get rich in this country if they have other non-brain-related talents.

Maybe. Don't know for sure. But I think it's genuinely a possibility.

Biden and Bush are both substantially smarter than the average American. I don't think that's in doubt. I don't know their IQs, but I'd guess both of them are at least 115 or so, which puts them about 1 standard deviation above the average American.

Actually, I think Trump might actually be dumb. I think he might be a great example of how even the incredibly stupid can get rich in this country if they have other non-brain-related talents.

Maybe. Don't know for sure. But I think it's genuinely a possibility.

Biden and Bush are both substantially smarter than the average American. I don't think that's in doubt. I don't know their IQs, but I'd guess both of them are at least 115 or so, which puts them about 1 standard deviation above the average American.

No, Trump is rich. That means he's brilliant and an all around good person who knows what is best for everyone. We should be so lucky to have a human being of his caliber leading the free world.

I'm curious. Would he get a presidential library or would he get the first presidential golf course after his presidency?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT