ADVERTISEMENT

What percentage of the AOTF has received a Time out

Have you been given a time out?

• Yes

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
I got banned for several months last year. Still butthurt over it.
I got the TO from the big guy himself for making a joke about Devin Davis beating Stanford at Uno in the hospital... I believe it was in reference to how much had Stanford been enjoying the holy herb. Both are now off the team... And the joke is funnier considering Boths issues.

I've come to love the AOTF and I'm on here more than the Premie or Football anymore. I think it's because it's full of sarcastic, snarky, don't take themselves too seriously people similar to myself. Hence the increased likelyhood that they've been put in time out for sarcastic remarks.

I have on the freebie for making multiple, no text, snarky comments about Hanner back when there were still a lot of fools on there that thought he was a one and done player.
Highlight tapes are good for revealing who the fools are.

I got the TO from the big guy himself for making a joke about Devin Davis beating Stanford at Uno in the hospital... I believe it was in reference to how much had Stanford been enjoying the holy herb. Both are now off the team... And the joke is funnier considering Boths issues.

I've come to love the AOTF and I'm on here more than the Premie or Football anymore. I think it's because it's full of sarcastic, snarky, don't take themselves too seriously people similar to myself. Hence the increased likelyhood that they've been put in time out for sarcastic remarks.

Don't sell yourself short, you take yourself plenty seriously.

Reactions: patrick593
No, but I may lead the league in posters wishing I'd receive a timeout. At least on the Premie. Shoot, maybe here, too.

Wait'll you see my beer post this evening .........................................

No, but I may lead the league in posters wishing I'd receive a timeout. At least on the Premie. Shoot, maybe here, too.

Wait'll you see my beer post this evening .........................................
Ive caused a couple of perma bans....People dont like when you use their own posts against them

Reactions: patrick593
You have done well, Ninja.

I should've saved the emails I used to receive that asked me how Peegs', um, unit tasted. Good times.
Well?

Also, I haven't seen you post in a while. Mainly because I can't do to this crappy format. I assumed you earned yourself a vacation due to a couple back and forth threads

I'm guessing it's about 65%

Bannings are like personal fouls in hoops. As my coach said if you didn't commit at least two or three fouls a game you really werent playing defense. So to those cats taking pride in never being banned, i think its time you guys upped your game.

No, but I'm permanently banned on Rupp's Rafters ;)
Does that count? I'm permanently banned on the PUke site, but Warison set the record for bannings on that shit hole.

I've come close a couple of times here, I think, but have somehow missed the hammer.

It's been a good 12 years since I've been suspended by Peegs.

PU banned me 10 years ago over a mustache comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT