ADVERTISEMENT

What do we have coming in next year

http://www.perfectgame.org/College/CollegeCommitments.aspx

This will give you more info on recruits for next year.
Interesting. Someone posted on this board a week or two ago that our class ranked 31. This list has us at 66. Purdue is 78 and tOSU is 85. I get the feeling that these ranking are even more guesswork and inaccurate than the football recruiting listings. One notable thing is that Lemonis has recruited 4 catchers.

Interesting. Someone posted on this board a week or two ago that our class ranked 31. This list has us at 66. Purdue is 78 and tOSU is 85. I get the feeling that these ranking are even more guesswork and inaccurate than the football recruiting listings. One notable thing is that Lemonis has recruited 4 catchers.

As I'm sure everyone knows, there are a lot of sites out there ranking players and recruiting classes, and there is often quite a bit of disparity in it. One thing that these rankings at this point don't take in consideration is that quite a few of the better players are going to be drafted fairly high out of high school in the MLB draft. I guess we should wait until the dust settles as to who enrolled in school. His name escapes me right now, but it was just a short while ago that we lost our top recruit, who was out of Philly, to the draft.

At least one stud JUCO player in Alex Krupa from Iowa Western. He'll help with the loss of Nolden. I know for a fact he will start, but other than that, not sure about others.
I will be surprised if he doesn't decide to sign after draft

As I'm sure everyone knows, there are a lot of sites out there ranking players and recruiting classes, and there is often quite a bit of disparity in it. One thing that these rankings at this point don't take in consideration is that quite a few of the better players are going to be drafted fairly high out of high school in the MLB draft. I guess we should wait until the dust settles as to who enrolled in school. His name escapes me right now, but it was just a short while ago that we lost our top recruit, who was out of Philly, to the draft.

Josh Ockimey

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT