ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the game on ESPN3

rcaulfie

Junior
Feb 17, 2006
Does anyone know of a restaurant/bar that shows ESPN3 on a tv? You would someone would have jumped on this technology by now…..I've never been able to find a place, every time that I have tried.

If you have a laptop and can get ESPN3 on it, you might try BW3's in Fishers. I have been able to take my laptop there in the past and connect to one of their tv's with an hdmi cable to show youth baseball games on dvd's, etc.

Does anyone know of a restaurant/bar that shows ESPN3 on a tv? You would someone would have jumped on this technology by now…..I've never been able to find a place, every time that I have tried.

You can downloads the espn app (free) on any tablet/phone. I stream the espn app through my Xbox.

I know BW3s in Louisville has a laptop and will show games that are on ESPN3 so BW3s might be the best option wherever you are.

For those of us stuck at work and are DirecTV subscribers, ESPN finally has an agreement in place with DirecTVvand we can now log in and watch on our phones.

Fortunately, my boss is on vacation this week.

You can downloads the espn app (free) on any tablet/phone. I stream the espn app through my Xbox.

Thanks - yeah, i watched it on my iPad after logging into DirecTV. My internet connection at home sucks though, and couldn't watch it. Went to B-dubs and watched it there on Sunday, on my iPad. I told them they could hire me to set it up for them so they have big screen that could show online games. The bartender said they should. Ha.

Other than the delay (which can't be helped), I was really impressed with the streaming quality on my iPad. Our internet at home is decent, but nothing overly powerful, yet I still got really good streaming.

the only problem was when the Bases Loaded channel would switch to our game and they were 60-90 seconds ahead of my stream.

ADVERTISEMENT