ADVERTISEMENT

Unpopular Opinions--share yours.

RCab brings a lot to this board...

Okay, I just vomited in my mouth a little...not really.

Bengals fans...

I'm totally clueless on why they wear their apparel. Orange and black. How Halloween of them ... Worst gear in all of sports.

Paying for your wife's breast augmentation is no fun

especially when you decide to divorce her about a year later.

I'm thinking if you were in CO it was probably just a hippie.

Their dreads give off an odor of approx. 2 miles and that roar could have been Phish.

We Never Shoulda Fired Mike Davis

We shoulda hired Alford.
We shoulda kept Dakich as coach.

and Catcher in The Rye is New England tripe.

I used to not like Bill Lynch, but now I think he needs a chance.

I could've also typed out "toastedbread and CF** please come and throw swords at me" for the same effect.

Jillian Michaels posted a Twitter pic of last season's winner recently...

I can promise you that he is probably lighter than you and has the energy for legs over the shoulder...

This is the only "reality show" that I know where in the end, it's not about the prize money. You never hear the Survivor winner going, "I learned something about myself, and that's worth more than the money."

And once again, let me take the opportunity to say that I would love to have Jillian kick my ass.

I find Will Ferrell 10 times more annoying than funny

Seeing a grown man run around in his whitie tighties is funny once. Not every time you get in front of a camera

If people are going to live in the US, they should attempt to speak English

I can't imagine if I ever decided to live in another country...and NOT attempt to learn and speak their language.

She has a bit of a man face.

I would still hit it though. I bet she has muscles in her vaj that could knead bread.

jillian-michaels-666x1000-72kb-media-3057-media-124411-1193548806.jpg

I hope the Colts lose.

Man I miss the days when only about 20,000 people in the state liked them.
Now its old ladies, young ladies, old men and dogs on the bandwagon. Where were all these fans when Jeff George was around?

Marriage is over rated.

How do you know if you're really with your soul mate? People get married at some point when they grow tired of being single and looking for a mate. Then once you're married, the search for your soul mate ends. You're off the market for 5, 10, 20, 30 years at a time. Maybe you get lucky and you live happily ever after with your 1st choice as a mate. Who we choose to marry is based mainly on timing, fate, and the fact that the person you choose is what you feel is the best you could do at the time.

But how do you know, maybe your perfect mate is a happily married woman with 3 kids who lives across town. But you never met her because she's been off the market and married to some dufus for the last 20 years.

A lot of them weren't born yet.

Plus it takes a while to warm up to the new guys. Even teams like New England couldn't sell out when the team sucked donkey balls.

So sayeth the guy

who declines when the wife wants kinky kitchen sex and also likes to yell at the hot neighbor lady.

Soul mates are over rated -

I think the notion that there is a perfect person for you is sooo over stated. They are chicks.

Got to work.
Eat dinner.
Put it in.
Sleep.
Repeat.

Why make it any harder than that.

Plus if you've been around long enough you realize we are all the same. Men and women. Sometime you get along. Sometimes it's like an alien is trying to reason with you.

^^I'm with you^^

Her smile is nice, but she's pretty plain-faced, to be honest.

julia-roberts.jpg

She's certainly no Francesca Lodo:

francesca_lodo_400.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT