ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Herrin

jmoran1459

Recruit
Aug 9, 2011
Has signed with the Angels organization and will not be attending IU. He is currently on the Orem Owls roster (rookie league). Tough loss.

Is that Travis Herrin from Wabash Valley Junior College or Tim Herrin from Terre Haute South? I have not seen anything here in Terre Haute about Tim Herrin and did not realize we had two with the same last name coming to IU Baseball next year.

Is that Travis Herrin from Wabash Valley Junior College or Tim Herrin from Terre Haute South? I have not seen anything here in Terre Haute about Tim Herrin and did not realize we had two with the same last name coming to IU Baseball next year.

They are brothers, Timmy will be here in the fall.

Thanks for that clarification. I have lived in Terre Haute for almost 14 years and did not know that they were brothers. I have known a few players and families but have not followed that closely. Terre Haute North has had a nice run the last two years making the 4A championship but losing both times. It will be interesting to see how Timmy develops playing only baseball. I think he has a chance to be a really solid pitcher with development.

ADVERTISEMENT