ADVERTISEMENT

Thon Maker

Where do you think Thon will go?

• Total voters
He seems to be down to playing basketball for UK or football for IU, from the looks of the picture:

11139425_911696175541010_710679980637596370_n.png

How about none of the above because iIwould bet he will never play a minute of college basketball but if I had to choose one it would be UK. If he is planning of coming in December then I would pass because it would not be worth the hassle.

I'm a lot more excited about Bryant. Thon doesn't seem like a guy who will unpack his bags. If we took him for one yr just how good would he be? He's pretty thin and will get pushed around in the B1G. If he was at IU for 3 yrs then that is another story.

I hate to say it but it's got UK written all over.
Why?....because we have a kid here who is a self-proclaimed one (maybe 1/2) and done, who doesn't really want a college education, wants lots of exposure to showcase his dunking ability, wants to be spoonfed by a dronelike fanbase and meet rappers, and crooked agents? Ok, guess I get your prediction now.

Reactions: Wwyork and Jfats
I'm a lot more excited about Bryant. Thon doesn't seem like a guy who will unpack his bags. If we took him for one yr just how good would he be? He's pretty thin and will get pushed around in the B1G. If he was at IU for 3 yrs then that is another story.
I have seen him play, you would have to catch him to push him around.
He will kick ass wherever he goes

Reactions: Wwyork
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT