ADVERTISEMENT

The second negligent discharge at recruiting stations in a week

More recent reports state that one of the people onsite got off several shots.

I am having a hard time believing local law enforcement would condone having a citizen standing outside a recruitment station armed with an AR-15. Along the point I am trying to make, the Army according to the Stars and Stripes reports as follows,

Army to recruiters: Treat armed citizens as security threat http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-to-recruiters-treat-armed-citizens-as-security-threat-1.359134

This isn't a right to own a gun issue as much as it is about private citizens taking it upon themselves to act as law enforcement even if they can handle a weapon without firing it accidentally.

I don't understand why if these guys like dressing up and playing soldier so much why they don't just walk in the door and sign up?

I don't understand why if these guys like dressing up and playing soldier so much why they don't just walk in the door and sign up?

Because they are pussies and this dramatic display is how they try to compensate. Kinda like how I feel about people who go out of their way to pray in front of others and scream at the top of their lungs how Christian they are. I don't believe they are Christian at all.

Because they are pussies and this dramatic display is how they try to compensate. Kinda like how I feel about people who go out of their way to pray in front of others and scream at the top of their lungs how Christian they are. I don't believe they are Christian at all.

Ditto for "patriots"

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
You and some others here are REALLY hung up about Christianity. Hatred of Christianity is eating you up.

ADVERTISEMENT