ADVERTISEMENT

The Overview from our front page

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

I thought TA did a good job giving thumbnail overviews of basically everything and everyone (including our new OL Coach who anyone with any real knowledge of Big Ten Football realizes is among the best [if not The Best] in the entire country at his position group)...

Whether you want to believe it or not..., TA and Staff appear to me to have brought in the right people at the right time to make us better...

The one thing that impresses me most about this group of players, particularly the high school guys, is their mental toughness... They could easily bailed on us at any point during the last 5 months and many would have said they understood..., but..., unlike some in our fan base they hung tough...

Can't wait to see what a group of young men who have already exhibited some major league intestinal fortitude can accomplish after a couple of years of work together... We very well may have found ourselves several "Payton Ramsey" mentally tough types in one class ((and That is a very good thing indeed, in my opinion))...

I like this group of players and think coach Bostad will really improve this offense because our OL will be a very good OL for a change. The best thing about coach is we can count on our OL men improving each year as they develop.

This group of players reload the DB room, the DL players add to the edge of the DL with a chance to get more pass rush, we added 5 OL players, along with WRs with speed and moves, while adding a QB that has toughness along with talent. There is a lot to look forward to with this coming IU team. It still needs to have some players in to round out the roster but right now I like the explosiveness of the new players.

It will be interesting to see who they sign behind these guys. How many more can they take???

QB is a worry, need a transfer DT QB!

Reactions: midwolfe
It will be interesting to see who they sign behind these guys. How many more can they take???

QB is a worry, need a transfer DT QB!
Believe I read 11 in January and probably 5 just before or even after Spring camp. Yes still feel good with current haul but also anxious for another QB or 2, more DT's and LB's. Coach Allen to my thinking always offers a consistent degree of recruiting satisfaction no matter the time of year.

Reactions: midwolfe and 76-1
Believe I read 11 in January and probably 5 just before or even after Spring camp. Yes still feel good with current haul but also anxious for another QB or 2, more DT's and LB's. Coach Allen to my thinking always offers a consistent degree of recruiting satisfaction no matter the time of year.
I looked further into high school commit, Broc Lowry. The notes I read on him were glowingly positive. Says he has plently of athleticism, a strong arm, is accurate and makes plays with his feet.

We may've gotten a steal with this kid but he doesn't need thrown to the wolves next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT