ADVERTISEMENT

Technical Question

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
I occasionally draft posts and then for various reasons decide not to hit the "post reply" button. In these cases I can never get rid of the draft post. It is always there ready to be posted. Does anyone know how to permanently get rid of these things? When I do want to make another post in the same thread I must always delete what I previously drafted whether or not I previously deleted it.

I occasionally draft posts and then for various reasons decide not to hit the "post reply" button. In these cases I can never get rid of the draft post. It is always there ready to be posted. Does anyone know how to permanently get rid of these things? When I do want to make another post in the same thread I must always delete what I previously drafted whether or not I previously deleted it.
Although it hasn't been working perfectly the past few days, you'll notice among your icons above the post area, one of them looks like a 3.5-inch floppy. On my screen, it's the third from the right, but YMMV on that. Anyway, you click on that, you get the option to either save or delete your draft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT