ADVERTISEMENT

Summer League assignments

Charlesroast

Freshman
Aug 4, 2013
Probably biggest news Josh Rogers coming back to U of L, wish Scott would return here.

I hope IU announces where our kids are going, good to keep interest up year round.

Last edited:
I"m really disappointed in the lack of baseball information. I google like crazy, and can't find anything. Is there anything here for baseball with premium access?

I don't recall if they did last year but 2 years ago the IU website tracked summer league info on IU players.

These sites follow college baseball in general http://www.perfectgame.org/ and d1baseball.com.

So far I have found that Logan Sowers is playing for the Warhame Gatemen in the Cape Cod League: www.gatemen.org

Thanks for the link, this is well set up. I had been checking the baseball site but not Twitter, too old tweet I guess. I had found Pastuer and Cangelosi in Vermont but now not listed, hope no problems there. WCC's second outing much improved, control still an issue. Would have thought Ramos would be playing somewhere and curious what Hart is doing as he continues back. Same for Stevenson (Vandy transfer with TJ surgery I think). appreciate your insight and info. Hope a catcher is blossoming somewhere.

Thanks for the link, this is well set up. I had been checking the baseball site but not Twitter, too old tweet I guess. I had found Pastuer and Cangelosi in Vermont but now not listed, hope no problems there. WCC's second outing much improved, control still an issue. Would have thought Ramos would be playing somewhere and curious what Hart is doing as he continues back. Same for Stevenson (Vandy transfer with TJ surgery I think). appreciate your insight and info. Hope a catcher is blossoming somewhere.

I know Hart is in town working Lemonis' baseball camp. Rest might be what the doctor ordered for him?

I know Hart is in town working Lemonis' baseball camp. Rest might be what the doctor ordered for him?

Thanks for update, some work under watchful eye sounds good. Hart is a pitcher. The lefty for UVA in the second game kept Vandy off balance with mixing pitches with good location. Hart does this better than anyone we have.

We have some decent arms returning but command was often lacking this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT