ADVERTISEMENT

Some observations

BizAlum

Benchwarmer
Feb 15, 2008
The pitchers hit 4 batters and gave up a bunch of walks. The guys made bad decisions to where to throw the ball and fundamentally did not execute. In addition, they seemed to be out of sorts. They looked far removed from last year and nothing like the last 3 seasons. Health wise, the head coach needs to lose some LBs. as he looks like he swallowed a keg. They kept saying he is a great recruiter and I hope that is true. They need to get back to fundamentals next season.

The pitchers hit 4 batters and gave up a bunch of walks. The guys made bad decisions to where to throw the ball and fundamentally did not execute. In addition, they seemed to be out of sorts. They looked far removed from last year and nothing like the last 3 seasons. Health wise, the head coach needs to lose some LBs. as he looks like he swallowed a keg. They kept saying he is a great recruiter and I hope that is true. They need to get back to fundamentals next season.
Well, yeah, this isn't the same team as last year. Not sure why anyone would've expected that. Of course, both teams went just as far though.

And what is this stupid obsession with Lemonis' weight? I've never seen anything like this. He's a big guy, but he's not Chris Farley.

Crean's pants are too big and Lemmonis' are too tight? Amazing what IU fans have to concern themselves with this days. Lemmonis is a great guy and I am sure his wife and doctor will remind him of health concerns. I think he did a good job this season and am excited about next season already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT