ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Sales

NatiHoosier

Freshman
Aug 1, 2014
Does anyone in the know have a ballpark figure on our season ticket sales to date? I'm a student season ticket holder, as are 95% of my friends (mostly due to basketball tickets), but i was wondering about the figures as a whole.

I wasn't referring to myself; do you really think i would post on here if i didnt care about hoosier football?

Does anyone in the know have a ballpark figure on our season ticket sales to date? I'm a student season ticket holder, as are 95% of my friends (mostly due to basketball tickets), but i was wondering about the figures as a whole.
I recall hearing they are up from last year but I don't remember the number…..

Reactions: NatiHoosier
I'm a 1983 grad living in Colorado and bought football season tickets (2) for the first time this year - won't make it to any games - just wanted to support the program.
Nicely done!
Let me know if you need someone to help keep your seats warm for you.
I typically take my 13 yr old son to a game or two and we would be happy to fill in for you.

Nicely done!
Let me know if you need someone to help keep your seats warm for you.
I typically take my 13 yr old son to a game or two and we would be happy to fill in for you.

I have several roommates who live in the Chicago suburbs who are using them but if there's a game they can't make it to you can have them.

I have several roommates who live in the Chicago suburbs who are using them but if there's a game they can't make it to you can have them.
Sounds good.
Our opportunities to go are a bit hit and miss based on my kids swim meet schedule.
I appreciate you keeping me in mind.

Thanks

I have two tickets in section 8 row 24 you can buy for the first three games at face value if you really mean it secondasky@att.net
Thanks for letting me know.
I will certainly keep you in mind.
My opportunity to attend games depends on my kids swim meet schedule.
I will let you know if we can make it down to one of the games.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT