ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Drew vs Woodson

Here is the quote-

CHICAGO — Chicago Bulls head coach Billy Donovan says he hasn’t had any contact with the University of Kentucky about it’s men’s basketball head coaching position, left vacant this week when John Calipari announced he was leaving amid reports that he’s closing in on a deal to take the same position at the University of Arkansas.

“I have not been contacted by anybody. I haven’t spoken to anybody,” Donovan told reporters with regards to the open Kentucky job after the Bulls lost to the New York Knicks in Chicago’s regular-season home finale Tuesday night.
Signaling?"Hey, call me.."

i really don't care how this story ends, just as long as flight tracker isn't showing a private jet flight plan from Logan Boston to Lexington.

I personally think Drew would be an odd fit into the UK world. Talk up here in CHI is that Donavan isn't going anywhere. But that story could change in a few days. The Bulls have been spinning their tires in the mud for 2 years. Billy would likely be gone next year if they didn't make the playoffs. I think his contract might actually be up this year. ($6M/yr over 4 yrs beginning 2020).
Incredibly stupid play against Knicks.

Hell they may end up with Sean Miller..
Possibility. The crafts are getting desperate now. Billy D is now a long shot. Especially if they go cheap. That big offer to Hurley shouldn’t have happened imho. Now it’s going to be hard to go cheap. Now coaches that should’ve been offered in the first place will pinch them.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT