ADVERTISEMENT

Schwarber with a RBI triple...

A triple, a rbi, and scored a run. Not bad!

Not a Cubs fan, but a schwarber fan.

Woo-hoo! After what this week has produced so far, this is like manna from Heaven. So happy for the big guy. I cherish the memory of sitting with my wife out in the right field grass and seeing a SchwarBomb sail over our heads.

I loved watching him play here and now he is on my favorite team. Last night I do have to admit that I watched every video of him hitting and listened to every baseball show talk about Kyle. Maybe someday he will help the Cubs win the world series! Now that would be awesome!

Kyle is putting the Cubs in a dilema. They want to send him down to get more experience as a catcher, but the way he is hitting they can hardly send him down. He looks like a star in the making!

I loved the announcers comment after his home run, " Schwarber may be the first major leaguer to win player of the week and be sent down to the minors"!

Tonight's game is at Target Field and he's obviously familiar with that park.
His teammates, especially Cubs pitchers can't wait until he's fulltime with Chicago.

he's cooled off a bit now. it appears that the twins scouting report says throw him nothing close to the strike zone and hope that the ump calls it a strike anyway.

sadly, it seems to be working

ADVERTISEMENT