ADVERTISEMENT

Schwarber does it again!

Hit a 488ft dinger last night for the Phills to win the game! Dude keeps it up and wins multiple World Series, he could make it to the HOF!
488 ft and 120mph exit velocity. Incredible! His swing is so balanced, compact, quick and (obviously) powerful. Even though he generates tremendous power, his body is very stable and still during his swing. All- in on the Phillies

488 ft and 120mph exit velocity. Incredible! His swing is so balanced, compact, quick and (obviously) powerful. Even though he generates tremendous power, his body is very stable and still during his swing. All- in on the Phillies

Watch the reactions of: (1) the ump (getting the next ball out of his bag before Schwarbs even leaves the box); (2) Darvish ("well, shit"); and then (3) Harper.

Awesome.

The Padres handled Schwarber with care today, walking him three times. He had one official at bat with no hit, but scored a run off of one of his walks as the Phils take the series from SD.

Here's the video of Kyle's leadoff homer in the bottom of the 1st tonight in Game 5. The Phillies are trailing 2-1 in the 6th as I post this. I'm starting to lose track, but I believe this is his 5th homer in post-season play so far.

Schwarbs does it again game 6! His 15th postseason HR!!!
Here's the 6th inning homer tonight that gave the Phillies a brief 1-0 lead. It's 4-1, Astros, in the top of the 8th right now, so if the Phillies don't rally, Kyle's season is over with. As long as Kyle can provide that big bat with consistency, he will always have a place in the majors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT