ADVERTISEMENT

Real time RPI update: 49

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
IU 49
Nebraska was 48 and jumped up to 44
Michigan State 41

The most impressive thing about our resume though is our record against the Top 50 RPI. We're 10-8 (with the OSU series giving us 3 more opportunities). Only 12 teams in the conference have MORE wins against the Top 50 than we do.

I'm starting to think with a series win against OSU, we're going to sneak in as a 3 seed somewhere.

It will be interesting to see if we are rewarded for playing a difficult schedule this season. I am excited the boys are playing well again.

TP

IU 49
Michigan State 41

The most impressive thing about our resume though is our record against the Top 50 RPI. We're 10-8 (with the OSU series giving us 3 more opportunities). Only 12 teams in the conference have MORE wins against the Top 50 than we do.

I'm starting to think with a series win against OSU, we're going to sneak in as a 3 seed somewhere.

Maybe more along the lines of a 4 seed somewhere.

IU 49
Michigan State 41

Nebraska lost 2 of 3 against the pukes and jumped up 4 spots???

I think 4's are usually more for the small conference automatic bids...but you may be right.

Nebraska moved up since Monday....I think they tumbled after losing to Purdue but maybe moved back up a few notches...perhaps a midweek game yesterday like we had. Dunno for sure.

I think 4's are usually more for the small conference automatic bids...but you may be right.

Nebraska moved up since Monday....I think they tumbled after losing to Purdue but maybe moved back up a few notches...perhaps a midweek game yesterday like we had. Dunno for sure.

RPI at 45 right now, I saw a mock regional that had IU as a 3 seed out west in UCLA regional. Funny thing, this mock had Arizona state in Illinois regional

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT