ADVERTISEMENT

Post your Friday jams here!!!

Best Letterman performance here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mark Knopfler........Telegraph Road... Live in Rome 2005.....

McHoop

John Lee Hooker & Bonnie Raitt...... I'm In The Mood... The Healer

McHoop

What gives? :)

Yeah....I enjoy older Chicago much better.....the 90's on got alittle sappy.

Ha ha ... just me being me..

They became for a lack of better word a pussy band... lol. They were much better before Cetera hi-jacked the band with his estrogen inflected pop songs. REO, Journey, Chicago..... all became giant queef bands after starting out fairly unique and original. Cetera, Cronin, and Perry and their heightened estrogen levels are to blame.

Moral of the story, never let the effeminate guy write songs or gain control of the band.. Keith Richards has been very outspoken about Mick's queefiness, and has said as much. Mick almost hijacked the Stones while Keef was on a 5 year heroin binge. The result was Undercover of the Night. He put a stop to it then and there. Sure they may sell for a time, but the 13 year old girls eventually grow up and all you're left with is the embarrassment.

Reactions: IUecho87
Ha ha ... just me being me..

They became for a lack of better word a pussy band... lol. They were much better before Cetera hi-jacked the band with his estrogen inflected pop songs. REO, Journey, Chicago..... all became giant queef bands after starting out fairly unique and original. Cetera, Cronin, and Perry and their heightened estrogen levels are to blame.

Moral of the story, never let the effeminate guy write songs or gain control of the band.. Keith Richards has been very outspoken about Mick's queefiness, and has said as much. Mick almost hijacked the Stones while Keef was on a 5 year heroin binge. The result was Undercover of the Night. He put a stop to it then and there. Sure they may sell for a time, but the 13 year old girls eventually grow up and all you're left with is the embarrassment.

Yep....agree with that. The quality did drop off considerably after Kath ate a bullet.

But you have to give Cetera props on.....

LOL!

Yep....

So in your opinion....Peter Cetera to Chicago is as Don Henley is to the Eagles?
No, Henley wasn't bad with the Eagles, they never truly queefed out. He was though pretty bad as a solo pop act. His greed though, has to be noted. Dude, is one of the musical anti-christs along with Chet Atkins. He helped wreck music.

No, Henley wasn't bad with the Eagles, they never truly queefed out. He was though pretty bad as a solo pop act. His greed though, has to be noted. Dude, is one of the musical anti-christs along with Chet Atkins. He helped wreck music.

Chet Atkins too huh? Haven't heard that one.....fill me in if you don't mind or have the time.

ADVERTISEMENT