ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: if your teammate was dealing

What would you do if your teammate with NFL talent was dealing heroin, meth and cocaine w/a gun?

• Total voters
So, now you can go back and change your vote in a poll? (couldn't do that before, right?)

That's just Shoopid.

Nice to see Meth in Indiana has managed to infiltrate itself even into the athletic programs of the universities. *cue OS telling us how at least half the Colts are using/dealing Meth as well, including Luck.*

Nice to see Meth in Indiana has managed to infiltrate itself even into the athletic programs of the universities. *cue OS telling us how at least half the Colts are using/dealing Meth as well, including Luck.*

Latest rumor is that he was dealing for his dad. Nice family. Just a rumor, though.

And Sh!tter would never say that. "At least half" is just speculation, and he deals in facts. Or something.

What would you do?

2a5a040524a4838b13fc29c96bc13c5a4185a496e7be052904b982200be8dce4.jpg

Reactions: C-$
Leave him alone. You said he has NFL talent, which makes him 10 to 20 IQ points below a clinical retard, and he has a gun. Sub-retard with gun = leave him alone.

Wait are we on the football team and a sub retard too? If so, my answer would change to drool on myself, and contemplate farting.

It seems pretty obvious that there is a cultural problem at IU right now. Are we leading the nation in off the field arrests?

Indiana since Pence has been elected is the new Kentucky.

It seems pretty obvious that there is a cultural problem at IU right now. Are we leading the nation in off the field arrests?

No idea. It''s becoming embarrassing and I'm thinking Glass needs to go.

Past time. I've never supported people who accept, expect, and reward, half assed results.
I'm not expecting anything to change. If this Aussie guy doesn't make a move now then he doesn't have it. Absolute mediocrity in all facets.

Wilson needs to go too? Really? Aren't there like 75 players on the football team and then a bunch of walk-ons taboot? That means he has around 100 players that he's responsible for and I can only think of this, Ralph Green's arrest and Isaac Griffiths DUI. If those are the only problems the football team has then I'm thinking that Wilson is doing a pretty good job. When was the last time an IU football player was charged with sexual assault? Beating his GF? I'm in NO WAY condoning this behavior, even though I personally believe that all drugs should be legal. I just don't think that you can say that Wilson deserves to lose his job because 3% of his team did something stupid. AA's actions were way past stupid though. They were reckless and the risk he took was with his freedom. And he lost big time on that bet.

Wilson not to blame. Maybe the DB's coach should've seen warning signs. But also - dealing doesn't necessarily mean he was doing too - so there may have been no signs at all that a coach should have noticed.
The head coach probably has extremely small time with individuals on the team - especially w Wilson's focus on offensive side too.

I give Wilson a pass. Much more than what Crean should know about the 12 or so guys on a bball team.

Time to send Glass, Wilson, and Clappy packing.
Why should Wilson go? College football is horrible when it comes to off the field incidents. Alabama alone has had at least 5 arrests this offseason. This AA stuff is bad, but you are never going to get rid of this crap completely. Wilson is pretty much a hard ass as it is.

Not even close. The Fulmer Cup ranks Football arrests made in the offseason. Temple Football had 14 arrests in March alone. WVU Football with 12 so far this year. Iowa has 8, Bama has 10.

So while IU's string of arrests has been pretty horrible, they've still got a long way to go before being first in the rankings.

Embrace the mediocrity. lol
On the upside, IU athletics only need three more arrests for Fred Glass to finish his "Frequent visitor" punchcard at the IUPD coffee stand.

Edit: To answer the original question, though, who is going to tell a drug dealer with football-related aggressiveness issues and a gun to stop dealing drugs? Yeah, good luck with that conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT