ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING (UPDATES IN BOLD - 1/14/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperHoosier

Aug 5, 2002
Munster, IN
The offseason is here so once again it is time to update the forum guidelines. These guidelines are common sense for most but have to be posted so people who are visitors know how we do things here. We are all excited for this football season so let us try to keep things civil and enjoy what we hope is a great season of IU Football!

As a reminder written attacks on coaches, players and other posters will not be tolerated. This includes stating that a coach on the staff needs to be fired!! This has ALWAYS been against the rules here and we will continue to moderate as such. We are finished giving out warnings for violations of this policy. Since the mods have gotten this reputation as being shoot first, ask questions later we more or less moderate this way. Violate forum guidelines and you will get a vacation. Most violators will get a 3 day vacation (or more depending on the mod or violation.) Repeat violators will be dealt with on a case by case basis. You can vent, just be mindful of your audience and read your post again before clicking the Post button.

Along these lines, if you notice that your thread was deleted, it doesn't necessarily mean that you posted something bad....it may mean that someone couldn't follow simple rules. I can't speak for the rest of the mods but I don't have time to prune each and every thread.

I also want to remind any visiting fans from other schools that decide to come to the board that coming to the IU Football Board just to flame will get you a ban. This is an IU Board so coming here to attack our team will be dealt with swiftly. If we happen to be discussing another school's program and you want to chime in with something of value, please feel free! We welcome good discussion. Keep in mind there are multiple moderators here and we all have our own idea of what might break some of these rules. Attacking us here or on other boards when something gets deleted probably won't help things much and you will probably be attacking the wrong person anyway.

Here's to an exciting offseason and spring of IU Football!

Go Hoosiers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT