ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino "we have been offensively challenged all year"

bsmitty08

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2004
They scored 94 on us! Also impressive what duke is doing with such a young squad.

IU has made average scorers look like all americans this year.
Originally posted by bsmitty08:
They scored 94 on us! Also impressive what duke is doing with such a young squad.

He'll grow up one of these days and realize there are a lot of other things to be worried about other than whether IU wins or loses

They beat us......

to death on the boards.

Was it impressive as to what Duke was doing in their two games previous to this one? That's a signature for a young team, great one game and not so great in another,.......sound familiar?

Just say what you really mean

IU has TC and Duke has the best coach to ever walk the sidelines. Why beat around the bush whining about TC all the time? We know how you feel. You have beat the dead horse until nothing is left but bones. Try something else for a while.

Why don't you quit reading things into what he says?

he doesn't think CTC is a good coach, we all know it and he might state that opinion too often BUT in this case he was talking about Duke being a number 2 seed. I didn't see any mention of IU or CTC in his post. What he said has nothing to do with CTC and whether you think it does is irrelevant.

To quote you "We know how you feel. You have beat the dead horse until nothing is left but bones. Try something else for a while.". One side of the argument has no more moral high ground than the other.

Re: Why don't you quit reading things into what he says?

I don't fully agree with your last line,..."One side of the argument has no more moral high ground than the other."

One side of the argument includes people who are all in as fans of IU. It seems to me the other side are "conditional" fans based on who the coach is or isn't.

You should know all about being irrelevant.

It's ok.

So I call you out on your post and you can't or won't answer my question so you take the third grade way out and insult me. At least you gave me a chuckle today.

I am an IU fan. I want success at IU. People from this state know good basketball and we haven't seen much good basketball in the 7 years crean had been here. I think IU deserves more than what that have received u set him.

Re: It's ok.

he doesn't think CTC is a good coach, we all know it and he might state that opinion too often BUT in this case he was talking about Duke being a number 2 seed. I didn't see any mention of IU or CTC in his post. What he said has nothing to do with CTC and whether you think it does is irrelevant.

Well in third grade a teacher would ask you an actual question. And just who called out who first here Mr. Irrelevant? So in your post you called me out and then say I never answered your question. Well genius show me in this post where a question was asked for me to answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT