ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Steele's 3015 all-B1G teams...

I would take Barrett or Hack ahead of Cook at QB. I hope that our new RB from UAB can make the kind of impact to be 2nd team as Steele predicts.

http://www.philsteele.com/All_Conference/2015/2015 Preseason/BigTen.html

Notice that IU has no players in the top 4 defensive teams.

Also notice that the pukes have one third team player (offense) and one fourth team player (defense) excluding special teams.
He was high on us preseason last year and predicted a bowl for us. The Sudfeld injury.....ugh. By the end of year, we should have a few on here. Scales, Latham, Allen, Mangieri would be our top guys, in my opinion. The defense should be our best in a very long time.

Reactions: ElMeson
He was high on us preseason last year and predicted a bowl for us. The Sudfeld injury.....ugh. By the end of year, we should have a few on here. Scales, Latham, Allen, Mangieri would be our top guys, in my opinion. The defense should be our best in a very long time.

Latham and Allen have the physical tools to match anyone in the conference, they just need to translate that with technique and performance. And Mangieri is going to be better suited to having a hand in the dirt rather than being the bandit, so that should really up is value.

I think Scales has a chance to be a first team all conference by the end of his career here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT